Travelling advice!

braneby

Friends!
We are 8 people from Sven Goran Eriksson´s hometown Torsby who would like to travel with the Man City supporters from Manchester to Bolton away in March.
Could someone give me some advice how to do? We are all genuine footballsupporters and NOT any kind of VIP. Bus or train doesn´t matter. Some pints before and after the game would be nice, and we would of course like to be at the MCFC stands. Thanx for helping, and hope to meet you all in March!
Tomas Braneby, Torsby, Sweden

braneby said:
Friends!
We are 8 people from Sven Goran Eriksson´s hometown Torsby who would like to travel with the Man City supporters from Manchester to Bolton away in March.
Could someone give me some advice how to do? We are all genuine footballsupporters and NOT any kind of VIP. Bus or train doesn´t matter. Some pints before and after the game would be nice, and we would of course like to be at the MCFC stands. Thanx for helping, and hope to meet you all in March!
Tomas Braneby, Torsby, Sweden

Hi mate, if you cannot get a ticket in the City end you will no doubt be able to get a ticket in the Bolton end. As for travelling, Horwich Parkway is only around 15 - 20 minutes from Piccadilly on train and this is the station where Reebok Stadium is. You should get into Piccadilly first and have a good drink then leave on train around 2pm in my opinion.

Thanks, mate!
I will contact the club about tickets soon as possible! Must be on the City end.....
All the best!

braneby said:
Thanks, mate!
I will contact the club about tickets soon as possible! Must be on the City end.....
All the best!

Good luck mate, hope you get the tickets and enjoy a good old drink in Manchester before the game!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.