Travelling to Madrid

Went to Barca first, full of Blues. Good day in Madrid at the Air Fryer. No trouble, save one Toon loving Mardi twat. Afterwards chilled pints (500ml). Then spent 2 days bumping into Blues in Alicante. Watched Thursday Night football, mainly WHU but loved watching Red tw@t$ rescind into themselves and scatter early doors.

I was in the square Wednesday, hardly any coppers but no pissed up Dortmund fans either.
I was hoping to make the Atletico game but struggled to get my shit together when I had a drink so just went to a bar instead. Can do it next time we go with City.
Great trip, enjoyed it more this time than last time I went as the cops were better behaved.

I was the same .. after a few beers in the sun I decided not to go to athletico
After a 3.30am shift after our game I was in my cot by midnight

Great time had by me and my teen son.

We flew back on the 2am Sports World flight - very quiet flight home.

Met some cracking folk on the way out (especially the "chatty" football coach from Levenshulme and his 23yo son - names not known!).

I hope the young girl sat in 41B that seemingly fainted as we landed is okay, and recovered too.

Getting home at 445am then going into work at 8am after just 2 hours kip in the preceding 27 hours isn't big or clever for a 55 year old!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.