Trevor Sinclair

No way can his actions be justified imo, and I'm sure that he must bitterly regret what has happened. I am sorry that he has lost his media contract, as I liked some of his analysis, because they were a refreshing change from the the usual ex Rag, ex Dipper players inputs.

Manimanc's post alludes to the racism issues he suffered when growing up, and I have absolutely no experience of such, but it is a shame that his media career has now been blighted ( at least temporarily if not permanently ) when racism is so much less acceptable to decent human beings as far as I am aware.

Hopefully he will eventually be able to put this incident behind him and perhaps re-build his media career.

I am sure that there are plenty of the current flavour of the month pundits who have transgressed but managed to keep their " reputations " with the hypocritical media intact, especially one individual of welsh nationality with a particular liking for his brother's wife .

True. Although i think with Sinclair is he absolutely toxic. What a fuckin prick he is.
Fair point. Drink driving is the one that always disgust me. Absolute ****s people who do it. Then he's giving his mrs a crack, then being a racist while he's an ambassador to Kick it out.

He's thrown everything away in a night of madness.

Fair point. Drink driving is the one that always disgust me. Absolute ****s people who do it. Then he's giving his mrs a crack, then being a racist while he's an ambassador to Kick it out.

He's thrown everything away in a night of madness.

Are you talking to yourself?

Compared to Sinclair yes. He's a fuckin idiot, and as has been said it was nice having him in the media as a blue. He's tossed it all away.

And I suspect that nobody regrets his actions more than him.

Not sure that being sanctimonious makes anybody the better person though.

Don't come all 10 men with me pal, if you read my post you will see I mentioned a couple of times it was nothing to do with his childhood. Leave me alone you fool.

You mentioned growing up with him, the abuse he suffered, made a comment that he might have reached the end of his tether and snapped and then said it might not have anything to do with it. So why mention his childhood at all then?

Or was it a "I know Trevor Sinclair! Look at me!" post?

What's he really like? Do you still keep in contact? Was he the best at football in school?

I reckon he had his drinks spiked with some mind altering drugs as he was far to pro City, next one will be dunny.

You mentioned growing up with him, the abuse he suffered, made a comment that he might have reached the end of his tether and snapped and then said it might not have anything to do with it. So why mention his childhood at all then?

Or was it a "I know Trevor Sinclair! Look at me!" post?

What's he really like? Do you still keep in contact? Was he the best at football in school?
Last spoke to him about 2 years ago, he always come across as ok but I've never really thought what's he like coz he was a mate, when he signed for blackpool he went a bit Billy big bollocks but I'd think any 17 year old lad would be like that.
He was a great player, played on the wing, had a trick or 2, was fast as fuck and hated losing, used to bawl his eyes out if we lost a match.
I put the first post on this thread as I just thought I'd throw my opinion into the mix, and no it wasn't a look I know trevor post.
Yes he's been a nobhead and yes he's been a lucky man getting off very lightly but let me make it perfectly clear I wasn't saying what he did was directly linked to his childhood, I said It MIGHT or MAYBE have something to do with what happened, if you really want to know get in touch with a psychologist and see if they got any answers for you.
Anything else?
Hope that clears things up for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.