Trevor Sinclair

Last spoke to him about 2 years ago, he always come across as ok but I've never really thought what's he like coz he was a mate, when he signed for blackpool he went a bit Billy big bollocks but I'd think any 17 year old lad would be like that.
He was a great player, played on the wing, had a trick or 2, was fast as fuck and hated losing, used to bawl his eyes out if we lost a match.
I put the first post on this thread as I just thought I'd throw my opinion into the mix, and no it wasn't a look I know trevor post.
Yes he's been a nobhead and yes he's been a lucky man getting off very lightly but let me make it perfectly clear I wasn't saying what he did was directly linked to his childhood, I said It MIGHT or MAYBE have something to do with what happened, if you really want to know get in touch with a psychologist and see if they got any answers for you.
Anything else?
Hope that clears things up for you.

What you have wrote is bang on what he was like as a young lad.
He came good grew into a real gent of a man and now he has let himself down.

We all do it, some the blip is big, some it will be small,you may get away with it and nobody will find out,
You may be one of the few that will never do wrong in your life.
I have let myself down a few times,thankfully I am a nobody.

Guess who`s back, Shady`s back......nice to see the BBC have employed him again. As a pundit I like him.

ps ...can the (arrested) be removed from the thread title.

Stupid boy,he did a shameful thing,i'm sure he's very aware of the fact.He wont be the first and he wont be the last.......We move on.

Title changed :-)

funny thing is football players are human just like you and me, people need to remember that talent is born but life skills need working on ?? and from time to time everybody loses the plot and the limelight is on you, and when you make a mistake and its in the news ?? the public think you should be Mr clean and lock your doors and sleep all the time and your not a loud a lifestyle out of football ??

should we all be without sin nope, cast the first stone without sin they say, trevor is a good lad and did it the hard way had nothing living on a council estate lived football and work his ass off to get to the levels people can only dream of coming from nothing, he is human and stepped over the line but i believe in 2nd chances and learning from your mistakes and if you can face the music and say sorry and mean it then its ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.