Trivia Of The Day #1

Alba555

Trivia of the day ✒️ #2

Question One: Who Am I?
  • I've won the European Championship with my country.
  • I've one the league title in 3 different European countries, including the Premier league.
  • I've played alongside David Beckham, Gareth Barry, Michael Laudrup & Peter Crouch.
  • I hold the record as the 'oldest goalscorer' , for a club team which have won the European cup...
  • Arnor Gudjohnson, Ian Wright, Johann Cryuff and I all have something in common with our family members...
Question 2: Who are the only teams, in premier league history to finish in the top 4, but with a negativite goal diffference? (Two in total)

Question 3. - Who Am I?

• I've played in Italy, Spain & England...
  • I've played alongside David Silva, Nigel De Jong & Xabi Alonso.
  • I've scored against Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City & Manchester United.
  • I've won the Champions League & FA Cup...
  • I was once a team mate alongside my current club MANAGER...and I was his Captain!!!!...
⚽
First to get all three correct, and I'll reveal awnsers!!!

Last edited:
I think I may have the first two

1: Peter Schmeichel?
2: Everton
3: Fernando Torres?

I think I may have the first two

1: Peter Schmeichel?
2: Everton
3: Fernando Torres?

Well Done mate.
All correct!
2nd one i had to alter question as a mate pointed out Norwich in 92-93 fonished 3rd on -3 GD too ... Crazy!

Trivia of today.

Which premier league teams record crowd at their ground for a football game were they not involved in .?

Well Done mate.
All correct!
2nd one i had to alter question as a mate pointed out Norwich in 92-93 fonished 3rd on -3 GD too ... Crazy!

Much obliged Alba.... I had to have a good think about the third one but got there in the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.