Trolling in political threads: please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am still no clearer on what a celeb poster is. Still I am sure some who post might be famous or a celebrity.

For what its worth in my view its a forum at the end of the day and people will be passionate about things. Maybe if you are of a more sensitive disposition the political threads might not be ideal they can be a bit of a bear pit. It would be a shame if they were diluted in my opinion.

At the end of the day I dont think what is said to you on a forum is worth getting upset about, unless it is personal. Bottom line is if someone does get personal then you have won the argument in the respect of being able to put your point over far better and most likely being far more inteligent than the one who starts with the personal stuff.

It's not so much the passionate views, as we are all very passionate about our own opinions, i think the issue is is that it's the one thread where we all believe our opinions.

Anyway, not to make this negative but just seeing what people have written here i think the thing to acknowledge is we all want a better UK and that is a great thing to see.

@SWP's back
@Chippy_boy
@worsleyweb
@inchy14
And anyone i have missed, over the last year i have been guilty of being ignorant and arrogant and even sometimes condescending with some od my replies to you guys in particular and others.
I just wish to say sorry to anyone i caused offence to.

We ar all BLUES at the end of the day and thats what really matters.

Fair enough mate. If we ever meet ill shake your hand and buy you a pint, I’ll call you a **** when you’ve gone for a piss!! ;0)

Am still no clearer on what a celeb poster is. Still I am sure some who post might be famous or a celebrity.
I think its more posters who call other posters celebrities too. Stroking their ego. Absolute cringe. Then they turn the thread into a discussion about themselves, even arranging when to meet people on threads instead of by p.m. All done on purpose. Fuckin weird.

I think its more posters who call other posters celebrities too. Stroking their ego. Absolute cringe. Then they turn the thread into a discussion about themselves, even arranging when to meet people on threads instead of by p.m. All done on purpose. Fuckin weird.

Think I know who you're on about mate, will chat more about it with you in Mary D's on Sunday

@Ric was thinking, it hurt, Can we put up a couple of political threads but put them under specific topics, newsnight, bbcqt, PMQ's. That way we discuss the topics on discussion and it should hopefully cut down a lot of the crap where we all tend to go off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.