Trouble in the East Stand??

So anyway, there is the Terrorist, a rapist a prostitute and a Show Sec Steward in this bar. The Landlord shouted across "I told you last time that you're barred"

To which the ShowSec gimp replied "Didn't like your pub anyway "

Shall I get my coat ?

thebrad said:
Any blues help my mate who's going to court for getting involved in all of this??

I'm not exactly sure how he got involved as I was sat in the South Stand, but he got arrested either way! I think he's been accused of assaulting the steward involved in this?! His solicitor needs to get in touch with anyone who witnessed the steward man-handling/hitting the man involved in this.

If anyone is willing to pass on a contact number or to speak further in a private message then it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Is this the old man? Or is it someone else? Just cos the police statement said the old man had been arrested and then dearrested. Or was it one of the other two arrested? I also take it your friend is denying the charges against him?

I think you will need to go through the thread and contact individuals who saw the inicdent. Skashion was the one who took the first bit of footage and there is another lad who took a second video too.

Ricster said:
thebrad said:
Any blues help my mate who's going to court for getting involved in all of this??

I'm not exactly sure how he got involved as I was sat in the South Stand, but he got arrested either way! I think he's been accused of assaulting the steward involved in this?! His solicitor needs to get in touch with anyone who witnessed the steward man-handling/hitting the man involved in this.

If anyone is willing to pass on a contact number or to speak further in a private message then it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Is this the old man? Or is it someone else? Just cos the police statement said the old man had been arrested and then dearrested. Or was it one of the other two arrested? I also take it your friend is denying the charges against him?

Can't be the old man can it. He wouldn't need a solicitor.

MCFCfans latest article on the stewarding incident can be found on the link below:

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/64shznf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/64shznf</a>

woman slap was easier to receive after a 6-1 win!

apologies for that. obviously wouldn't normally post anything like that but hopefully understood it was in the interests of highlighting the story of the older fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.