Trouble in the Ground

felixbg said:
not really much going on ... not my video btw

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=44141126259&ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video ... 259&ref=nf</a>

It's the copper pushing everyone around making things worse... you can see noone is going to break thebarrier yet at one point, some how, he stiff arms two rows of people to the floor, pushing people who are walking away and causing no threat to the situation.

Its his behaviour that our fans would be getting even more annoyed at... I know how pissed off i was at all the events at the final whistle... the last thing i need is jumped up idiot pushing me about as i'm leaving quietly.

I have to say I've found the comments on this topic very amusing. People attempting to make themselves feel good and noble by saying things like "I cant believe disgraceful those fans who were involved in the trouble" and "it was utterly scandalous behavior from city fans" etc. Get over yourselves! It wasn't that bad and things like this happen from time to time. Like someone said it's not disneyland, it's a football match. I'm not into it myself but I couldnt care less if it happens or not. I enjoy a good aggressive atmosphere as it adds to the experience of the match day so it's bound to spill over every now and then. You maybe didnt see the PSG game as most fans didnt bother turning up like every Uefa cup night (lazy) but the PSG fans wanted a scrap big time yet they ended up fighting with the police because guess what, those same blocks of supporters your all slagging off didn't react to it and just watched and laughed so get over yourselves and go work in brussels, democracy gone mad if you ask me or another name would be do-gooders!!!

David Whites 4th said:
I have to say I've found the comments on this topic very amusing. People attempting to make themselves feel good and noble by saying things like "I cant believe disgraceful those fans who were involved in the trouble" and "it was utterly scandalous behavior from city fans" etc. Get over yourselves! It wasn't that bad and things like this happen from time to time. Like someone said it's not disneyland, it's a football match. I'm not into it myself but I couldnt care less if it happens or not. I enjoy a good aggressive atmosphere as it adds to the experience of the match day so it's bound to spill over every now and then. You maybe didnt see the PSG game as most fans didnt bother turning up like every Uefa cup night (lazy) but the PSG fans wanted a scrap big time yet they ended up fighting with the police because guess what, those same blocks of supporters your all slagging off didn't react to it and just watched and laughed so get over yourselves and go work in brussels, democracy gone mad if you ask me or another name would be do-gooders!!!

Exactly. Top Post. Especially regarding PSV, City fans coutered with chants and singing rather than ripping up chairs and throwing missiles as they did. I think football violence is moronic but as you said an aggressive passionate atmosphere always adds to the day and sometimes it will spill over, especially when provoked as happened with PSG and Everton.

Its understandable that at times some people will be caught up in the mist, hopefully it'll only take them a second to realise that before they see sense again. Other than the coin throwing nothing of any real note happened after the game as that video shows.

Grimble said:
Spot on that how i say it, was in 111 myself and it was all nothing really. Neville is a fucking prick and deserves a good kicking as does that policeman you mention, shoved me over the seats and nearly got trampled on, twat caused more harm than good. Got a nice cut and bump above my eye from a coin as a reminder of the day. meh

Fucking wankers aren't they, i didn't see them pushing the PSG fans over when they kicked off because all the dibble were shitting it till the riot police got there, if we would of done that in there country or any other country for that matter we would of got twatted off there police its a joke

Immaculate Pasta said:
84024709.jpg
Wtf is tim cahill doing, celebrating his goal in citys end!

Graham99 said:
Hope the club switches off the access cards of ALL the fans who were in the offending blocks.....for good.

Maybe the club'd be doing them a favor - but for those of us with kids who want to come to watch the blues I sincerely hope they all get banned for life....I NEVER want them in our ground again.

Shame - scum - lowlife Sh*t.

this is the most ridiculous post i've seen in a while

so basically all fans who sit next to the away fans should be banned?, i sit in 111, i've been a season ticket holder for 15 years and never been in any trouble at all

what gives you the right to decide who should be allowed to go watch city?

as far as i'm concerned, the block where i sit sings, makes noise and generally supports city all the way, the rest of the ground could try doing the same

There seems to be alot of rubbish in this thread, theres a fair bit on our forums as well, making mountains out of molehills.

I was lower tier in the away end - there was alot of fighting in our end today, over the standing/sitting debate, alot of blues were getting wound up over it and a fair few got taken out.

I must say, the segregation between fans at COMS is shite to say the least, a few seats with a few women stewards, must be bad for you lot against United, redshite and probably us after yesterday.

There was alot of abuse from both sides while the game was going on, alot of City fans were just obsessed with us rather than watching the game, i think you sung about 20 songs about us, and 2 about you're own team, but we all know you love us ;)

Tempers were gonna be high after a last minute winner, last winner i had had to watch Villa fans go wild after they scored last minute, needless to say i was pissed off and its a horrible feeling. When we scored obviously we went apeshit, absolutely mental celebrations and it was brilliant, then you get the fucking idiots who have been giving us shit all game trying to charge at us, i seen about 5 city lads getting arrested and taken away on the left side, after that i cant remember much as we were going mental :)

I actually enjoyed the game, shame about the trouble but we seem to get it alot of City/Utd these days with the Manc/Scouse bitterness. Was a great atmosphere and a great result ;)

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see Everton win away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.