Trouble in the Ground

McfcLevi said:
stonerblue said:
maybe those of us who want to go to the footy and let off some steam are sick of parents whineing about the behaviour of fans 'cos it upsets little Johnny.
This is not Disneyland, it's Saturday afternoon football in Manchester.

Agree Exactly With Him

spot on sorry plat lane for little jonni please

True_Blue69 said:
Can I ask how long you soft arses have been going to football matches for? Because if you think there is trouble at grounds these days you would have been terrified a few years ago. Typical new breed sky sports generation football fans, thats why the life has been sucked from the game...

here here

Peole who worry about trouble in the ground should pray we dont play Dynamo Zagreb, check out there fans when they went away to Udinese in the UEFA Cup.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mhjAT5oQPHo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mhjAT5oQPHo</a>

Oh and UEFA have decided NOT to punish them for it !

Sgoater said:
Peole who worry about trouble in the ground should pray we dont play Dynamo Zagreb, check out there fans when they went away to Udinese in the UEFA Cup.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mhjAT5oQPHo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mhjAT5oQPHo</a>

Oh and UEFA have decided NOT to punish them for it !

tbh even though they are throwing flares onto the pitch, theres not much confrontation by the police so i dont know what the big fuss about that is.

another thread where most like to slag off city fans, a fucking disgrace.....psg it was there fans causing trouble and police stopped it, there was no trouble at the derby, just city fans singing, fuck all happened and on saturday, i dont rememeber it but been told it was handbags

Gary and Phil Neville do a lot of stuff for kids at Bury FC. A couple of years ago my niece went for a week at Bury that the 2 of them were running, and she had a great time. So I say critisise him as a ex rag BUT give them credit for their off field stuff.

my youngest brother was at alder hey childrens hospital in liverpool for a long period and during christmas phil neville came in with presents for the kids and according to my dad is an absolute gentleman and was really supportive towards my brother. plus he has put sum pretty dirty challenges in on Ronaldo lately so ill let phil neville off. his brother seems like a bit of a tit tho.

i sit by the away end and today started off with a bit of banter (like any other footie match) but the scousers are a bit retarded there was about 6 near me who were braggin about being on coke and thought they was "hard men" only looked about 18 / 20 years old and wen they scored city lads went towards the scousers and they came towards us it was 50/50 bottles being thrown into each end one hit me :( but early in the 2nd half everton fans threw some coins into the city end
but i wouldnt really class it as a "kick off" its was more pushing and come on ill ave you shit

i dont think the city lads have any problems what so ever! for example we took a strong 3 thousand + inside the veltins arena in schalke all been drinking most of the day and there was no seg at all and no kick off in the stadia at all..

uwerosler28 said:
two city fans had to stop three other city fans beating up a everton fan where the buses wait across the road behind the away fans when it calmed down eveyone realised the everton fans could have been about 15 at most but the knob head city fans said the deserved what they got because they were laughing, so if you are happy after your team wins you deserve to get your teeth knocked out, remember that guys next time city win in the last minute. there really does seem to be a growing under-belly of scum coming out of the wood work at our club at the moment

I was right next to this little scrap the fat little kid got slapped but fair play to him came right back at the city fan, before the police jumped in and wrestled him to the ground! Can't believe you would throw a punch right outside where the away fans come out and right in front of the police, 3 year ban coming right up! Stupid.

At least wait till your round the corner ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.