Trouble in the Ground

mackenzie said:
manchester blue said:
He has a disabled child that will be the reason why. Does huge amounts of work for local hospitals that never get reported. He's actually an alright guy.

Got to agree. Hubby's mate did some work on Neville Neville's house a few years back and said Phil is actually a nice bloke.

A ok, makes perfect sense then... although his whole family seemed happy and healthy when i saw then... I'm probably just pissed off after today tbf, but celebrating like that infront of us, if he was a fan like the guy in the everton end he wouldn't have dreamed of it. :(

GStar said:
mackenzie said:
Got to agree. Hubby's mate did some work on Neville Neville's house a few years back and said Phil is actually a nice bloke.

A ok, makes perfect sense then... although his whole family seemed happy and healthy when i saw then... I'm probably just pissed off after today tbf, but celebrating like that infront of us, if he was a fan like the guy in the everton end he wouldn't have dreamed of it. :(

Phil's kid was in the Special Baby Care Unit at Fairfield Hospital in Bury. Think it was touch and go for a while tbh.

He still does a lot for to raise funds.

Lord BLue said:
we don't deserve any success with fans behaving like they have been recently

Why is that then? How have we been behaving? How many arrests have we had? How much trouble have you seen? I hate pricks like you, there has been no bad behaviour at any matches.

84024709.jpg

Scum, PSG and Everton

Last 3 home games there has been scraps after the game in the same part of the stand next to the away fans

get a life, grow up and go and sort it out in the playground, you shouldn't even be in our stadium, idiots

True_Blue69 said:
Lord BLue said:
we don't deserve any success with fans behaving like they have been recently

Why is that then? How have we been behaving? How many arrests have we had? How much trouble have you seen? I hate pricks like you, there has been no bad behaviour at any matches.

no? you've not had to stand back when leaving the ground as police chasing after people? you've seen no aggro in the ground? no, really?

Can I ask how long you soft arses have been going to football matches for? Because if you think there is trouble at grounds these days you would have been terrified a few years ago. Typical new breed sky sports generation football fans, thats why the life has been sucked from the game...

Lord BLue said:
True_Blue69 said:

no? you've not had to stand back when leaving the ground as police chasing after people? you've seen no aggro in the ground? no, really?

Probably best you dont leave your house, its dangerous out there....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.