Trouble in the Ground

uwerosler28 said:
True_Blue69 said:
I wasnt there so obvioulsy I cant comment, but if I were at Goodison Park and we won in the last minute, Id like to think I am clever enough not to go through the home support laughing, what do you expect to happen when there are a lot of pissed frustrated lads coming out of a football match? Still if that was the only incident amongst 41000 fans id say thats well behaved.
disagree i would not say that two people walking down the road in a good mood, being met with violence could ever condowned and what goes through somebody's mind to unexpectadly punch another person in the face when other people can walk on buy and other people who have been to the same game and experienced the same emotions actually stops him then the puncher must in my opinion have a few screw's loose

The way youre making it sound is as if theyre skipping down the road in a good mood and got randomly picked on. They should know better not to go taking the piss amongst the other teams set of fans and to be honest, it might have done them some good cos you can bet they wont do it again, as next time they could get a proper kicking. I dont care what you say, you shouldnt go amongst the other teams fans being cocky etc, and if you do you deserve what you could get.

Explain to me what they were doing when in this good mood? How did everyone know they were everton fans?

True_Blue69 said:
uwerosler28 said:
disagree i would not say that two people walking down the road in a good mood, being met with violence could ever condowned and what goes through somebody's mind to unexpectadly punch another person in the face when other people can walk on buy and other people who have been to the same game and experienced the same emotions actually stops him then the puncher must in my opinion have a few screw's loose

The way youre making it sound is as if theyre skipping down the road in a good mood and got randomly picked on. They should know better not to go taking the piss amongst the other teams set of fans and to be honest, it might have done them some good cos you can bet they wont do it again, as next time they could get a proper kicking. I dont care what you say, you shouldnt go amongst the other teams fans being cocky etc, and if you do you deserve what you could get.

Explain to me what they were doing when in this good mood? How did everyone know they were everton fans?
the were walking down the road smiling in everton shirts no shouting and no piss taking and as i said 99% of city fans went by them and didnt feel the need to use physical violence against some-one who had done them no harm

Fair enoungh if that was just the case it does sound out of order. Still should have moe sense though to be honest, its a football match

True_Blue69 said:
Fair enoungh if that was just the case it does sound out of order. Still should have moe sense though to be honest, its a football match

A football match, not a boxing match or street brawl. Grow up or prepare to spend a considerable time in Strangeways learning other odd customs.

First time Ive ever seen it looking to kick off between sets of our own fans in our block today. Tensions seem pretty high everywhere at the moment. Thankfully people stepped in to calm things down.

Last game before Christmas at home. What a festive spirit today!

Lord BLue said:
we don't deserve any success with fans behaving like they have been recently
unbelievable. a small minority of fans allegedly behave badly and city don`t deserve any success!!! you are a total ****** .sod off then. i deserve to see my team win and 40+ 000 others do.you utter prat.

ell said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
84024709.jpg

Im guessing you are defending the city fans because they are not causing it?

Good man.[/

r the city fans on the other side of the police

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.