Trouble in the Ground

Few of you lot need to get of your high horse. Everton surged into the singing area(wasn't 117 like somebody else mentioned)
113 i think it is. Stuff got lobbed which happens alot anyway but it was the scousers looking for the fight. Agree that fighting inside the ground shouldn't happen but i reckon half the people moaning in here are the passionless muppets that stay seated in the north stand, its not cricket ffs.

There was a lot of people looking for trouble outside COMS aswell (on both sides) which left a bitter taste in the mouth after an even more disappointing, bitter result to take. However, on the depressing walk down Ashton New rd a few Everton fans spoke to myself and the old man after the game (about the result, and how they hoped the transfer rumours about Jo wern't true!) and they were genuinely nice blokes and managed (for a short while!) to put the entire day into perspective, and actually made the boiling anger and frustration ease ever so slightly.

So contrary to what a few narrow minded, Stone Island jacket wearing numptys on here are claiming, Everton's fans are not entirely made up of violent scum.

Immaculate Pasta said:
84024709.jpg

Take another look at this picture... a lot of Everton fans pushing towards the segregation, not a lot of City fans.

Don't tar all fans, City fans will stand up for themselves when confronted but thats about it as far as i've seen. Especially in the ground.

Hope the club switches off the access cards of ALL the fans who were in the offending blocks.....for good.

Maybe the club'd be doing them a favor - but for those of us with kids who want to come to watch the blues I sincerely hope they all get banned for life....I NEVER want them in our ground again.

Shame - scum - lowlife Sh*t.

Graham99 said:
Hope the club switches off the access cards of ALL the fans who were in the offending blocks.....for good.

Maybe the club'd be doing them a favor - but for those of us with kids who want to come to watch the blues I sincerely hope they all get banned for life....I NEVER want them in our ground again.

Shame - scum - lowlife Sh*t.
That's extremely unfair for those who go to watch a game but want to sing. Not everyone who sits around there is a twat. In fact it's only a minority. Which blocks are you talking about anyway?

shadygiz said:
its blocks 110/111
Ah, which one's got the most pricks in? I've bought into 110 from Boxing Day and I want to know what I've let myself in for ;P

you said you were on row p seat 230something???

well if thats the case you are further away from the away fans than me....i am seat 263, which is block 109/110, your seat is to the right of me, which is block 110/111

tbh mate, the more intelligent songs seem to come from our block, with most of the songs from block 110/111 being munchen related or restricted to "if you cant talk proper, etc"

shadygiz said:
thats a bit unfair...i'm in that block but wasnt involved with any of it

i also wear a stone island island coat

why not go the whole hog and ban my hoolie little ass ;p

Hahaha, no I agree with you there Shady, Graham99's post was... well f-ing stupid, talk about sweeping statements! And I know my post was generalising a bit, but I'm sure you get my point! You articulate, violent, piece of hooligan scum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.