Trouble in the Ground

shadygiz said:
you said you were on row p seat 230something???

well if thats the case you are further away from the away fans than me....i am seat 263, which is block 109/110, your seat is to the right of me, which is block 110/111

tbh mate, the more intelligent songs seem to come from our blcok, with most of the songs from block 110/111 being munchen related or restricted to @if you cant talk proper, etc"
Yeah, P seat 229. At least it won't be a library eh :P
I'm taking my 13 year old sister with me too though, she's 2 seats to the right of me.

Halfpenny said:
shadygiz said:
you said you were on row p seat 230something???

well if thats the case you are further away from the away fans than me....i am seat 263, which is block 109/110, your seat is to the right of me, which is block 110/111

tbh mate, the more intelligent songs seem to come from our blcok, with most of the songs from block 110/111 being munchen related or restricted to @if you cant talk proper, etc"
Yeah, P seat 229. At least it won't be a library eh :P
I'm taking my 13 year old sister with me too though, she's 2 seats to the right of me.

To be honest mate i sit M 232 and the majority of the foolish chants and all the small kids who think that there football hooligans seem to sit over nearer the away fans. What happened today was stupid i saw a fair few worried parents getting there kids out of there that should never happen at any game win or lose.

Graham99 said:
Hope the club switches off the access cards of ALL the fans who were in the offending blocks.....for good.

Maybe the club'd be doing them a favor - but for those of us with kids who want to come to watch the blues I sincerely hope they all get banned for life....I NEVER want them in our ground again.

Shame - scum - lowlife Sh*t.

maybe those of us who want to go to the footy and let off some steam are sick of parents whineing about the behaviour of fans 'cos it upsets little Johnny.
This is not Disneyland, it's Saturday afternoon football in Manchester.

Graham99 said:
Hope the club switches off the access cards of ALL the fans who were in the offending blocks.....for good.

Maybe the club'd be doing them a favor - but for those of us with kids who want to come to watch the blues I sincerely hope they all get banned for life....I NEVER want them in our ground again.

Tit

stonerblue said:
Graham99 said:

maybe those of us who want to go to the footy and let off some steam are sick of parents whineing about the behaviour of fans 'cos it upsets little Johnny.
This is not Disneyland, it's Saturday afternoon football in Manchester.

Agree Exactly With Him

GStar said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
84024709.jpg

Take another look at this picture... a lot of Everton fans pushing towards the segregation, not a lot of City fans.

Don't tar all fans, City fans will stand up for themselves when confronted but thats about it as far as i've seen. Especially in the ground.

Check out the old man in the everton section.. balding grey... what chance have the young ens got with people his age getting stuck in!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.