Trouble in the Ground

True_Blue69 said:
mackenzie said:
We used to live in caves too. Doesn't mean it was right though.

Im not being funny but if anyone thinks that there has been a worrying amount of trouble at recent matches they shouldnt be going to football matches, there simply hasnt. Ive been to all these matches and saw the PSG fans attempt to stat trouble (yes it was their fans), at the derby there was no trouble at all bar a few scallies singing outside Mary Ds and today there was trouble when 2 Eveton fas got thown out for fighting with eachother. Am I missing something here?

Birmingham at home last season. Fighting inside the ground, and a group of about 50-70 outside fighting on the street. The derby this season there was fighting outside the ground too. Wasn't at the game yesterday so cant comment on much, but it is starting to become a bit more regular. Governers are back? Who knows!

I haven't read all the posts on this subject but I have to say IMO it's getting worse in our ground. I come back from games and then read on here our stand is full of real supporters cos we sing louder etc slagging off the north, east & west stands for not being true supporters. Yet where does all the trouble in our ground start ? Oh yes with the real supporters the ones who are up for a scrap, the ones who are quite happy at the thought of being banned for throwing things, racist chants etc. Don't get me wrong I was and still am pissed off at the results recently but not to the point of wanting to hurt someone else over it.

I love City and will support them regardless but at the end of the day it's a game and there are far more important things to get worked up over.

The city fans in the singin section tried gettin over the segregation n throwin stuff at the scousers thats all

Timperleyblue said:
I haven't read all the posts on this subject but I have to say IMO it's getting worse in our ground. I come back from games and then read on here our stand is full of real supporters cos we sing louder etc slagging off the north, east & west stands for not being true supporters. Yet where does all the trouble in our ground start ? Oh yes with the real supporters the ones who are up for a scrap, the ones who are quite happy at the thought of being banned for throwing things, racist chants etc. Don't get me wrong I was and still am pissed off at the results recently but not to the point of wanting to hurt someone else over it.

I love City and will support them regardless but at the end of the day it's a game and there are far more important things to get worked up over.

Rasist chants? Shut up you prick and get a life, its a football game people get pissed off, we pay our money to watch the game and do what we want

If we want a fight then so be it you stick to sitting there reading your programme and doing your best to moan at every opertunity

Irlamblue said:
GStar said:
Take another look at this picture... a lot of Everton fans pushing towards the segregation, not a lot of City fans.

Don't tar all fans, City fans will stand up for themselves when confronted but thats about it as far as i've seen. Especially in the ground.

Check out the old man in the everton section.. balding grey... what chance have the young ens got with people his age getting stuck in!!!!!!!!!

Aren't they City fans to the right of the picture?

I'm sure the kid to the left with his arm's raised has an Everton shirt on?

Blue Lloyd said:
Irlamblue said:
Check out the old man in the everton section.. balding grey... what chance have the young ens got with people his age getting stuck in!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to say ....... when i was exiting the ground i saw City fans in the East Stand corner and Everton fans fighting ....... the city fans in the South Stand had already gone.

Has the guy to the immediate left of the guy you mention (blue shirt) got a city away shirt on ...... maroon stripes ...... or is it my eyes?

them scouse fans are so fucking well behaved, there was about 50 in the estate before the match smashing inocent peoples fences down, yet its the city fans that get all the blame, it takes 2 to tango, theres no flame without fire, them fucking job dodgers wanted trouble like they allways do, there the scum

Blue Lloyd said:
Irlamblue said:

No that is the Everton fans. Well done for trying to make out it was the City fans though....

Surely it is the City fans on the right.

I didn't see many City fans in royal blue celebrating yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.