Trueblood

stonie

anyone going to be giving this a watch when it starts soon,supposed to be pretty good,going to be on FX sometime in the summer...

Downloaded all of season 1 the other week and watched it, it's a bit of a slow starter but once you get into it, it gets pretty good.

stonie said:
anyone going to be giving this a watch when it starts soon,supposed to be pretty good,going to be on FX sometime in the summer...

What a good do!, last year when i was in America i watched the first episode and have been wondering if it will be coming over here. Any Idea when it will start Stonie as i dont watch FX at all pal?

A good series for vamps fans. Not bad visual fx too. Storyline wise, its on a par with that 'Supernatural' series. it looks a good ride for two-three seasons tops.

shaiomarali said:
A good series for vamps fans. Not bad visual fx too. Storyline wise, its on a par with that 'Supernatural' series. it looks a good ride for two-three seasons tops.

I watched the first season and the first 2 episodes of the second and it looked to be getting a whole lot more interesting towards the end of 1 and the beginning of 2.

Watched the first half of season 1 and didn't think much to it. Turned my attention to better shows like Burn Notice, I might come back to it though if I run outta stuff to watch.

Robbo. said:
stonie said:

What a good do!, last year when i was in America i watched the first episode and have been wondering if it will be coming over here. Any Idea when it will start Stonie as i dont watch FX at all pal?

all i know is FX this summer and on channel 4 towards the end of the year

The Blue Knight said:
Watched the first half of season 1 and didn't think much to it. Turned my attention to better shows like Burn Notice, I might come back to it though if I run outta stuff to watch.
Was gonna get in to Burn Notice. Worth it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.