Tunnel bust-up after derby

I agree but Wenger should have been similarly pulled up - after the game but there you go.
Two wrongs etc. From the outside looking in it looks to me like we laughed off Wenger's comments but we're not prepared to do the same with Maureen due to his disgraceful disrespectful behaviour in our dressing room and in his most recent press conference.

poor old jose,,,looks a broken man these days,bags under his eyes and rapid hair greying, he'l be off come august and there is one man we can all thank for this and thats sir slur 'a hard act to follow' its a merry go round of fail'd managers

Wenger should of been charged over his comments that still doesn't mean peg can spout shite trying to influence a referee.
The Whinger should have been charged by the FA. As they failed to act The Moaner felt that he could take a pop at City and get away with it.
The FA are a bunch of self serving toothless idiots.

'Jose asked to explain pre-derby comments'
http://www.skysports.com/share/11170779

This is specifically in relation to his accusation that we have a team of divers. But, a direct accusation by Wenger hasn’t been asked to be explained ... this is the shit inconsistency that drives everyone mad ! And will really wind Jose up when he has to answer but his friend Wenger doesn’t.

Makes me think that our initial report (before FA sent both clubs off to come back with something that could be forgotten about quicker) had something in it saying that part of the reason our players reacted the way they did to him coming in the dressing room was the shit he'd been spouting about them before the game.

You might have hit the proverbial nail on the head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.