Tunnel bust-up after derby

This is specifically in relation to his accusation that we have a team of divers. But, a direct accusation by Wenger hasn’t been asked to be explained ... this is the shit inconsistency that drives everyone mad ! And will really wind Jose up when he has to answer but his friend Wenger doesn’t.

Didn't Wenger say that after the game and Boreinho before? The charge isn't really anything to do with calling players divers, it's about trying to influence the ref before a game, Wengers comments were made after the game therefore he can't influence the game. Perfectly understandable why Wenger didn't have to answer anything but Mourinho does.

I've just saw on Twitter from a journo that it's about his comments on our tactical fouling when teams counter. Anyone want to put money on all our first tackles being yellow carded from now on to stop this?

Maureen talks about respect, little does he know the history. We helped utd out on several occasions, one being the use of our ground many years ago. How did they repay us? In our bad years they produced a banner indicating a clock, one that counted the years we hadn't won anything. Sporting, respect I think not! They deserve all they get and well done to all who rubbed there nose in it!

Maureen talks about respect, little does he know the history. We helped utd out on several occasions, one being the use of our ground many years ago. How did they repay us? In our bad years they produced a banner indicating a clock, one that counted the years we hadn't won anything. Sporting, respect I think not! They deserve all they get and well done to all who rubbed there nose in it!
spot on

Didn't Wenger say that after the game and Boreinho before? The charge isn't really anything to do with calling players divers, it's about trying to influence the ref before a game, Wengers comments were made after the game therefore he can't influence the game. Perfectly understandable why Wenger didn't have to answer anything but Mourinho does.

I think Wengers comments would fall under the ‘disrepute’ rule ? Accusing a player by name of cheating ?

Maureen's a fanny, even his own supporters can't stand him; anti-football and a total gob-sh*ting hypocrite. I nearly chocked last night when he was on 5-Live actually denying to the interviewer that he'd said the title race was over after last Sunday. He did say that, I heard him and millions more did to I dare say. Total wank*r, could never stomach him before and even less so now.

Two wrongs etc. From the outside looking in it looks to me like we laughed off Wenger's comments but we're not prepared to do the same with Maureen due to his disgraceful disrespectful behaviour in our dressing room and in his most recent press conference.
Wenger’s comments were brought up at the last Points of Blue meeting. The club response was as follows:
Q19. Wenger’s comments about Sterling brought no disciplinary measures against him although clearly against Premier League rules. Did the club make any representations to the PL or the FA?
A19. Formal representations to the Premier League or The FA were not made. We were disappointed with Arsene Wenger’s comments regarding Raheem, however pleased that the vast majority of commentators and media did not share his view.

I find it disappointing that we didn't make a formal complaint as it was a clear breach of the rules and extremely offensive. Not to seek to draw a line in the sand over defamatory comments like that sends out completely the wrong message in my view.

Wenger’s comments were brought up at the last Points of Blue meeting. The club response was as follows:

I find it disappointing that we didn't make a formal complaint as it was a clear breach of the rules and extremely offensive. Not to seek to draw a line in the sand over defamatory comments like that sends out completely the wrong message in my view.

the long-term game appears to be paying off a bit more now, hopefully we capitalise on it and don't allow the situation to revert back to last season and build a brand that the PL/FA will fall behind fully for marketing. Picking our battles is key to that.

I've just saw on Twitter from a journo that it's about his comments on our tactical fouling when teams counter. Anyone want to put money on all our first tackles being yellow carded from now on to stop this?
It was called pressing till Maureen stuck his oar in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.