Tunnel bust-up after derby

total cover up - Moaninho escapes again

Frankly I am pleased because he would only play the victim again. Expecting fairness regarding City from those that chose try to exclude our owner from doing what he is doing now with our team is maybe a step too far. We are where we are in spite of this bias.

Let him spout off as much as he wants about our style of play because they only have to look at the PL table to see that football has got only one winner and anything won or suggested off the field is completely irelevant. Mr Wenger falls into the same category.

PEG enters an opposition dressing room to start a confrontation after constantly slagging our players prior to a derby game and he gets away with a slap on the wrists , Gills sticky hands are all over this , especially when PEG has previous for physically attacking the opposition , he's a vile human being and the sooner he leaves the UK the better , he is bitter in defeat and a hypocrite he wont be missed.

Very likely but proving it may be difficult for the FA in the (alleged) absence of CCTV footage. It's probable that the witnesses accounts told conflicting stories, depending on which side they came from.

More concerning to me is that Mourinho has got away with a mere warning for his pre-match comments aimed at influencing the officials, that really is a joke.
On the Radio 2 news at 6pm yesterday, the newsreader said that Mourinho had had milk thrown over him by a City player. There was no suggestion that this was an allegation, it was stated as an established fact.

PEG enters an opposition dressing room to start a confrontation after constantly slagging our players prior to a derby game and he gets away with a slap on the wrists , Gills sticky hands are all over this , especially when PEG has previous for physically attacking the opposition , he's a vile human being and the sooner he leaves the UK the better , he is bitter in defeat and a hypocrite he wont be missed.

Be thankful that he wakes up every day, knowing his team is substandard to ours. Due to his negative approach to football, it does not matter who he buys, they will always be second best. He will be gone before the end of next season.

He's a laughable hypocrite.
Lets just humiliate them on the pitch at every available opportunity. They can cry all they want to the press and media.
I was kind of hoping we'd get them in the semis of the LC and batter them twice.
I like the way Pep has said absolutely fuck all with regards to this matter or Moo-rinhio's jibes pre-match. (apart from a little wind joke).

I suppose there is the cover up route or just maybe the FA have actually reached a sensible decision for once and just told everyone involved to stop being so childish and grow up.

Footage emerges from the Derby game, just after the cheating **** Herrera calls 40 yd Eddie a dirty **** in the players area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.