Tunnel bust-up after derby

That’s come straight from united’s pr department. I don’t usually go for over indulgent theories of conspiracies everywhere, but the story that piece is trying to convey doesn’t add up. Mourinho was the aggressor. He could have got someone else to go and have a word; someone less confrontational. He came into our territory and tried to bark orders. What the fuck else does anyone expect the reaction of young athletes after a game to be to that type of posturing?

That is the thing i was wondering legally, if someone invades your personal space and attempts to impose with aggression albeit verbal with no right to what response is reasonable.
If it was a show match in the USA we could have got Arnie's Uzi 9mm and peppered him scarface style with not a word said against us legally most likely hehe.

Also i totally agree, this had utd considerations all over it and for clarification it was this article but they did not post my comment...

I got the wrong article, they didn't edit it, ****s...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Utd-Man-City-players-fight-tunnel-derby.html?

Check the subtitle "He was confronted by City goalkeeper Ederson after the match at Old Trafford"

The original main heading has all been edited though, no details were originally in it and Ederson was the only one named in the manor noted in the sub heading.

Last edited:
Nah this will get swept under the carpet as it shows Mourinho as the initial aggressor and utd have mates at the FA so nowt will come of it.

What it does do is give me ammunition to laugh at them acting like utter babies and seemingly all getting smashed by Kompany and Otta from the sounds of it with poor old Arteta getting knocked over and Ferna getting a knock the only negative bits. In that situ there is every chance if Vinny was pulling back for a punch he elbowed Ferna with nobody having room to move.
Haha you think vinnys going to bother with a punch when he’s got that melon? He’s going Glaswegian kiss all day every day ;)

Bit like a benny Hill clip
8ee8e101811a9631e238d1a1f73252bc.jpg

Annoying use of the old crest and subbuteo style players. City look racially less-diverse in the dressing room. That Policeman to the right looks like Bob Holness. How shit are the corridor layouts. Non-playing captain is an actual thing, now, right? Before the next game, let's blurt out a spot of R E S P E C T...

The news know there is real news out there, right? Did anyone see Rhyl FC versus Leeds Utd U-23's brawl? That was far more interesting to see, in this day and age. Maybe others should watch and take note ahead of the Russian trips next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.