Tunnel bust-up after derby

Mard arse: A person that relishes in expressing his/her discomfort vocally (or whinges) at all times.
PERFECT description!

If he wasn’t a football manager, NO ONE would put up with his bullshit. He gets away with it because he is seen as a winner. Once that goes away, he will be a Grumpy Old Man and once we reach that tipping point, the tide will quickly turn on him, as it does on everyone when the limelight dims.
Haha cheers, thanks for seeing through my shite spelling to boss.

You are beyond right. If they were chefs Mourinho would be fat gob Ramsey and Pep would be Raymond Blanc with a sprinkle of Marco Pierre White. I know who i would rather work under. I do not doubt Raymond is as demanding as Gordon but there are many ways to skin a cat. Ramsey i would end up slapping with a crab, Raymond i would be watching at a respectful distance to see if he liked my dish.

Mourinho tries to be decent but it is just not his nature to have empathy on any level with a player. They are a tool and should work as described, failure to do so see's you in the reject bin quick. Pep on the other hand would be a mechanic turned engineer, his hands are oil stained. Mourinho's are not so how can he be expected to understand the engine as well as the mechanic turned engineer? he can't is the answer.

What do people do when they run out of mental resources? they shout, kick and scream, just as Mourinho is doing now.

Last edited:
The Daily Fail are all over this like a rash.

According to them it was their exclusive.

The gist of their article is that 'Rojo, shirt off, lead the United players to City's changing room to rescue/save Jose'.

As per I won't post a link. If you can be bothered, it's at the top of their sports page.

IMG_1406.png

The Mirror is saying both clubs blame each other and neither are backing down.

Fantastic.

It’s simple. Whomever went into the other team’s dressing room is 100% at fault. It’s the same reason Poland wasn’t punished after WWII. Mourinho should easily get a three game ban and they should be forced to play Lukaku for the rest of the season.

The irony of this whole situation is what makes it so funny. Let's review:
  • Mourinho and the United players spend the whole week accusing City of cheating, diving, getting lucky, and taking shots every chance they can get. After the game they continue this argument, claiming they only lost to poor reffing. They then have the lack of awareness to call City classless after this incident
  • After the Southampton game, United supporters and media talking heads wanted Guardiola banned for...what exactly is still unclear. Complimenting a player and offering advice? Despite claims from all parties that there was no malicious intent? Not even 2 weeks later, their own manager throws a hissy fit after losing and nearly causes a riot, yet I'm not sending the same outrage after the Guardiola incident. Strange isn't it?
  • My absolute personal favorite - United, as a club, acting like scorned children and not letting the City documentary crew cameras in the ground. They did this solely out of what looks like obvious jealousy, acting like an ex-girlfiend who's upset they're not getting enough attention anymore. Had they let the cameras in, and any wrongdoing by City players and staff would have been caught on camera. For example, it would actually be pretty easy for the FA to suspend Eddy of there was video evidence of him throwing milk, whether he was provoked or not. Now, it's just a he said , she said scenario and nobody will get punished. Brilliant foresight there
This whole thing is hilarious, you couldn't script this any better.

My only question is ... what professional athlete causally carries milk around for a post game refreshment?! I feel like this is the true mystery that is getting overshadowed here. Someone needs to get Eddy a crate of Gatorade or something

Typical Mourinho playing up to the Rag mentality and deflecting away from being totally outplayed and beaten in their own backyard by a scoreline that actually flatters them.
They don't like anybody standing up to them and think they have a god given right that they should win the league every year.
Fact is they better start getting used to being second best and the stark reality that Maureen and them are a marriage made in Hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.