Turkish Referee punched to the ground by Ankaragucu's president Faruk Koca

There’s hundreds of reserve referees in the matchday thread poised for their big chance.
I'd only get one match. A City pen every ten mins for the first half aand a fifth in added time, and then two or three oppos sent off in the second half. And if the opposition ever scored I'd scrutinise it for ten minutes on the pitch side monitor and then concoct a fictitious foul in the build up. I think I'm the perfect ref for a City game.

Many players have bad injuries over their career's so if the referee only gets the odd black eye he's not doing bad.

Punched 'to the ground'

Where the fuck are you supposed to get punched, 'up a tree'?

Dock the cunts 20 points and tell em to fuck off.

UEFA need to ban Turkish teams from European competitions until they sort themselves out. Playing in an average league for only a domestic trophy will be like a cold shower to them. The bigger clubs will lose their pull to overseas players.

As it stands at the moment if they were in an English regional Sunday league they would probably be kicked out or all competitions ended for the season by the area FA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.