Turnstiles Broke! Massives Queues Outside The Ground

I'm in level 2 and the bar queues are ridiculous. I don't bother with any food or drink in the ground these days.

Last time I used a bar, the guy in front of me asked for a packet of cheese and onion crisps. The woman serving went over to the crisps and picked up each flavour they had and even then had to ask for help choosing the right flavour.

Utter shambles

Not worse East level 1 either, not always great, but not worse.

thansk - so that is 32,000 plus say 10,000 on the East stand - that is 42,000 people as opposed to a couple where i cant see anything that has changed.

Thats bull shit mate i get to the ground the same time as i have done since we moved here and never missed kick off like i did on saturday missed 11 and a half mins of the match! money grapping cnuts making the matchday shitter and shitter for the everyday fan! why wasn't this all done in the close season?!
Not bull shit at all, slightly longer on Saturday for sure but have been large queues at p all season, and only this season due to the increased security checks

Not bull shit at all, slightly longer on Saturday for sure but have been large queues at p all season, and only this season due to the increased security checks
It is just something we may have to get used to, just as we have to leave plenty of time for airport security these days, since Paris we may need a new mind set and get into the stadium earlier. Increased security isn't going away, in fact another incident could make it worse, as I dont think the checks are that thorough. The club may get better at it given time as well but we arent going back to the old days.

It is just something we may have to get used to, just as we have to leave plenty of time for airport security these days, since Paris we may need a new mind set and get into the stadium earlier. Increased security isn't going away, in fact another incident could make it worse, as I dont think the checks are that thorough. The club may get better at it given time as well but we arent going back to the old days.
heaven forbid the unthinkable happens , the outcry if the club had no checks,so which is it going to be? i for one accept them as modern life,

Good post, the security is there for our safety, so whether you agree with it or not, its something that you are going to have to accept, as you probably have accepted it at our airports. If they don't do it, there will be an outcry if there is an incident inside a ground.

You're also right that its currently not very effective, I was patted down on Saturday, and if I'd been carrying a rocket launcher, the guy wouldn't have found it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.