Turnstiles Broke! Massives Queues Outside The Ground

I gave up going years ago...thankfully the 'matchday experience' as defined on these pages, on a variety of matters pertaining to ruining a fkin expensive day out, clearly justify my decision.
thats the problem mate a vocal few make it sound like a trip to the dentists and people take it as the norm ,i can only speak for me and my mates but to a man we are very very happy with the club we have today ,it is expensive but still cheaper than saturday night in town taxi there taxi back,

With regards to the bar issues I was at Market Rasen races last month and the bars were crap, just like at City. Staff who didn't know vodka from Bacardi, couldn't pull a pint or add up etc. Causing massive queues which resulted in a fight about pushing in.

I had as usual an email to ask about my experience. Usually it's very good but this time I had a moan about getting served etc and a day later was offered 4 free tickets for the meeting in December and an apology from them.

Shame City ignore the complaints we'd be on free seasoncards.

This thread...

_90764432_hi000329892.jpg

It is just something we may have to get used to, just as we have to leave plenty of time for airport security these days, since Paris we may need a new mind set and get into the stadium earlier. Increased security isn't going away, in fact another incident could make it worse, as I dont think the checks are that thorough. The club may get better at it given time as well but we arent going back to the old days.

I disagree why should we accept it. Yes I accept the world has changed but I can walk into any airport, train station, shopping centre, pub, cinema and plenty of other places with no searches whatsoever.
Believe me hopefully the unthinkable never happens but it certainly won't be stopped because Stanley who retired 6 years ago and wants a bit of pin money on minimum wage half heartedly scans his wand over you.

What needs to be answered by the club is this,who authorise the opening of the exit gates,was it the stadium manager,or higher up the corporate chain,were the police informed or were the police involved in the decision.If the police were involved,what action was taken to inform the police outside the stadium,and what orders were given to stop the stampede from developing,and if orders were given to stop the stampede why did the orders fail. It only needed one person to have tripped and fell,and today and yesterday our club would have been hammered in the media.Time for some informed answers from the board.

Do what I do, buy 4 cans and some crisps etc, hide them under your coat as I have done at every game this season, walk in, and enjoy a couple before the game, a couple at half time, or even during the game if you use a coke cup. Not been stopped yet, if I do get stopped, what have I lost, a fiver, , would have spent the equivalent of fifty quid and a few hours queuing if I followed the correct route. Not harming anyone, and don't feel the need to moan every week! Hic!

Exactly.
And I don't want to get 'pissed out of my skull' @Petrovs left peg , but one pint might be nice, together with a few minutes to drink it without missing the restart of the match.

Speeding up the service will just encourage a few to drink lots more. It's simply impossible to service thousands with one pint in such a short space of time. It's baffling that people expect to go up on the whistle, get a pint, have a chat and get back for kick off.

Do what I do, buy 4 cans and some crisps etc, hide them under your coat as I have done at every game this season, walk in, and enjoy a couple before the game, a couple at half time, or even during the game if you use a coke cup. Not been stopped yet, if I do get stopped, what have I lost, a fiver, , would have spent the equivalent of fifty quid and a few hours queuing if I followed the correct route. Not harming anyone, and don't feel the need to moan every week! Hic!
And a 3 year ban

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.