Turnstiles Broke! Massives Queues Outside The Ground

Nicely relaxed having a pint watching on a screen as wide as a double decker bus. Armchair and proud just cannot do it anymore with young children and Halloween, bonfire night, birthdays, Xmas, bills ringing in my ears. To all those who live with mummy & Daddy, have a healthy disposable income, retired and well off, I salute you, sing your heart out for the lads.

Couldn't get to the game today, what were the que's like, especially at n1 for ss3, were we all still getting searched/scanned ?

"Arrive no later than 45 mins before kick off"
Translation: Please buy a least 1 pint of overpriced piss and a dry hot dog from one of our not arsed catering staff before kick off.
And we'll reduce the number of chuck wagons on the outer concourse to reduce your options.

Couldn't get to the game today, what were the que's like, especially at n1 for ss3, were we all still getting searched/scanned ?

I'm East L1 and enter through gates K. I missed the game last week so didn't see witness the queues were like or the new security measures
Today I arrived at 1.15pm (15 mins before K/O) and there were five people in the queue. Even the queue for the spiral entrance wasn't that large
I approached the security guy with the scanner and he whizzed it from knee to shoulder on my left side in about two seconds and said "fine"

By mistake, at the airport I've gone through a scanner with my wallet in my pocket and set the alarm off and today I thought that would happen with the hand held scanner It didn't and he didn't scan where my wallet was.
I actually don't believe those scanners are real

I was inside early yesterday and watched the queues through the concourse windows over M1/M2.

Around 12.45 there was a good 100 queueing up at each entrance then I assume the call to suspend checks was made as within 5 mins everyone was inside.

So although everyone got inside ok today the searches are a complete waste of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.