TV Fixtures 2016/17

Unless we have a northern league and a southern league, then have a play off, I'm not sure it'll ever be any different. Eastleigh had to go to Halifax tonight in the cup, Brighton were at Blackburn, Arsenal at Everton and tomorrow sees Watford at City, Hull at Spurs and Rags at Palace. It happens week in week out, regardless of the TV paymasters.

Hull on Boxing Day, Liverpool on New Years Eve, West Ham on a Fridaynight and Bournemouth on a Mondaynight. Is the agenda extending for trying to limited the presence of our fans at away games? They must think we all share the Sheiks' wealth and own a private jet.

In the days before widespread TV coverage and companies cocking their noses at fans ..........................

In March 1967 I drove from Manchester to Ipswich (on my own) for the FA Cup Replay - 7:30pm kick-off - (which we won 3-0). I met a fellow fan at the game and learned he was looking for a lift back to Manchester and boy was I glad of his company - talking about City with him kept me awake as I'm sure I'd have nodded off on my own. There weren't too many motorways in those days!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.