TV Fixtures 2016/17

will the league cup have anything to do with the fixtures? surely not going to waot another whole week till after the FA cup fixtures.

abysmal that this isnt already announced.

never surprises me but us game going fans are bottom of the priority list for the powers that be

will the league cup have anything to do with the fixtures? surely not going to waot another whole week till after the FA cup fixtures.

abysmal that this isnt already announced.

never surprises me but us game going fans are bottom of the priority list for the powers that be

The delay in deciding TV fixtures has increased since BT arrived on the scene. I know from experience they treat all their customers with the same disdain!

The delay in deciding TV fixtures has increased since BT arrived on the scene. I know from experience they treat all their customers with the same disdain!
It's a shame we fans cannot get coordinated and just agree not to attend matches on the TV, if they're going to keep leaving it later and later. Some people need to give plenty of notice to get days off, not to mention the reduction in the availability of reasonably priced train tickets. It's getting beyond a joke and seems to be getting later and later. I rather suspect BT are looking for some season defining games to go hand in hand with their latest price rise, due in April?

March

Sun 5: Sunderland v Man City (4pm)

Sat 11: Man City v Stoke (12.30pm)****

Sun 19: Man City v Liverpool (4.30pm)

****Subject to FA Cup sixth round ties

Don't know what BT have planned for us yet though.

March

Sun 5: Sunderland v Man City (4pm)

Sat 11: Man City v Stoke (12.30pm)****

Sun 19: Man City v Liverpool (4.30pm)

****Subject to FA Cup sixth round ties

Don't know what BT have planned for us yet though.

I thought it's the Liverpool game which is subject to FA Cup games..buy maube I'm mistaken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.