TV fixtures for March?

Surely is would have to be within 5-6 weeks of the first " March" game. I wont hold my breath as they were 7-10 days late with Feb's.

I hope you're all part of the FSF or at least signed the petition for no more late announcements for these

Waiting for the City v Brighton game to be announced too, But justill read up that the FA Cup games will be played on the weekend of the 16th March. So if we progress against Cardiff I'll have to wait to see when they'll change the date of Brighton game to book flights and hotel.
Surely it will be a midweek fixture.

Waiting for the City v Brighton game to be announced too, But justill read up that the FA Cup games will be played on the weekend of the 16th March. So if we progress against Cardiff I'll have to wait to see when they'll change the date of Brighton game to book flights and hotel.
Surely it will be a midweek fixture.
That would be the FA Cup QF I think. So we would have to get past Cardiff and the fifth round opponents.But a reasonable bet to assume we will be there.

my Mrs who works at City has been told that the Brighton game (assuming we're not in the FA Cup) will be on Sunday 18th March

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.