TV fixtures out today (06/07)

Haha, I was in a hotel a few years ago and I missed a City v Liverpool home evening game, I avoided the result as it was in Terrestrial highlights that night, got in bed with a bottle of wine to enjoy the football. As the players were coming of the pitch in the first game highlights the tannoy could be heard in the background "Manchester City 1 Liverpool 1"! FFS could be heard down the corridor.

Very good!

Sky have announced their October and November TV games.

Arsenal at home on 5th November is a 2.15pm kick-off
Huddersfield away is now Sunday 26th November and a 4pm kick-off

Can't see anything about BT's October and November picks yet

Sky have announced their October and November TV games.

Arsenal at home on 5th November is a 2.15pm kick-off
Huddersfield away is now Sunday 26th November and a 4pm kick-off

Can't see anything about BT's October and November picks yet

No games on sky October??

Only the 3 league games in October but I would say BT will take one of those Saturday 3pm KOs. Take your pick of burnley or stoke. Not very glamorous.

BT haven't picked us up either after the Chelsea game, seems no body wants to show us.

Fine by me

BT haven't picked us up either after the Chelsea game, seems no body wants to show us.

Fine by me

Haha yeah, I guess BT will have the 6 champions league group games from sept and dec and 3 of those at home so they will still be sniffing about the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.