TV fixtures out today (06/07)

Euston station closed on 26/27 August when we play at Bournemouth so anyone travelling by train might need to rethink their plans

Going to miss the Arsenal game as I fly to Vegas on the 5th for the wife's 60th birthday. Going to Sky Plus the match and watch when I get home on the 15th November (doing New York as well), what's the chances of avoiding the result? Will have to not look at BBC sport, Bluemoon or Newsnow and not book my usual taxi from Manchester airport with a blue mate! For those of you that are old enough it will be the Likely Lads ten fold.
See you at the Mad Hatter in NYC

See you at the Mad Hatter in NYC
I take it that's the City supporters pub, no games on whilst I'm there but will call in for a beer anyway, I love NYC, favourite place I've visited, not been for 10 years, looking forward to it so much, cheers.

Remember it well pal!

Reminds me of when me and my brother avoided a game that was on highlights on Sportsnight. Managed to avoid the score until the match was about to start and our mum came in to say 'you'd think they'd have managed a goal between them?'
Haha, I was in a hotel a few years ago and I missed a City v Liverpool home evening game, I avoided the result as it was in Terrestrial highlights that night, got in bed with a bottle of wine to enjoy the football. As the players were coming of the pitch in the first game highlights the tannoy could be heard in the background "Manchester City 1 Liverpool 1"! FFS could be heard down the corridor.

I remember years ago driving with no radio on for miles avoiding the result and when I got home I said ive avoided the result all the way home and the wife said I wont tell you who won but there wernt any goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.