TV Games - Dec/Jan

Come on, you know it’s happening now just to piss you off.

In the Sky era, I can only remember us playing against the rags on a weekday evening twice in the league
One of those was a Monday to appease the pubs when Sky hugely increased their subscription (Vinnie's header)
The other was a Thursday when we were killed playing David Brightwell against Kanchelskis. That game was 23 years ago!!

I really don't think GMP would want a night game if it could be played early on a Saturday or Sunday

In the Sky era, I can only remember us playing against the rags on a weekday evening twice in the league
One of those was a Monday to appease the pubs when Sky hugely increased their subscription (Vinnie's header)
The other was a Thursday when we were killed playing David Brightwell against Kanchelskis. That game was 23 years ago!!

I really don't think GMP would want a night game if it could be played early on a Saturday or Sunday
Did we not play a horrible 0-0 under Mancini the year before the title win on a week night? Then obviously this years bore draw in April when we got mourinho’d.

Did we not play a horrible 0-0 under Mancini the year before the title win on a week night? Then obviously this years bore draw in April when we got mourinho’d.

You're right about the April game. I'd erased that dour affair from my memory
However, that was the only date the game could be played

And again you're right, we played on a Wednesday in 2010, but that would have been how the fixtures were drawn, nothing to do with changing for TV
I have absolutely no recollection of this match whatsoever

Wasn’t the Curl penalty game a midweek game too?

You're right about the April game. I'd erased that dour affair from my memory
However, that was the only date the game could be played

And again you're right, we played on a Wednesday in 2010, but that would have been how the fixtures were drawn, nothing to do with changing for TV
I have absolutely no recollection of this match whatsoever
I remember Adebayor coming on for about 17 seconds and it being reported that he karate kicked the tactics board after the match.

Will a home match on Christmas Eve inconvenience many Blues? I know I’ll be expected in another part of the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.