TV Licence

I'm just asking for a bit of advice. I don't have a licence and after several reminders of which I have not replied to, I have received a letter stating that an officer is going to be visiting my property. At the bottom of the letter, it tells me about the 'enforcement process' with parts in red ink. Do I now need to get one now or is it basically just a frightener.

I wouldn't answer the door.
They only have right of access if accompanied by a police officer and with a court order.
Whatever you do don't let them in your property

Since I don't watch live tv, I wasn't sure whether I needed to.

Sure they changed there laws for a tv Licence to watching any bbc recorded internet or on demand programs you need a licence, before if you had no Ariel or cable entering the house you didn't need one.

For all those wishing the BBC to go bust, I would just like to point out that the BBC is the reason that vaguely impartial news is free on the internet.

No BBC and you have paywalls for real news and all the free sites will be the like of breitbart or MSNBC.

If you think the population is ill informed now, wait until that happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.