TV people whose manner irritates

James Nesbitt.
Rag, shit actor, don't like the bloke.
Didn't like him before I knew he was a rag, once I found out it just made me hate him that bit more.

Who's that midget Geordie twat? Does fishing. He's a **** in real life.
Robson something.
I met a proper **** in real life through work once, John Barrowman. What an obnoxious prick. I dont know where he gets the accent he uses on the telly from, he sounds like Alex Ferguson. Full on Glaswegian accent. What a fake prick of a man

Robson something.
I met a proper **** in real life through work once, John Barrowman. What an obnoxious prick. I dont know where he gets the accent he uses on the telly from, he sounds like Alex Ferguson. Full on Glaswegian accent. What a fake prick of a man
I met him once. Bent as a Uri Geller spoon but gave it the big I am when around the ladies. One of my mates had to warn him off otherwise another was going to slap the twat. Still gave it the "do you know who I am" bollocks before legging it to his room.

Laura Perrins - just on Question Time - the most vile woman I've ever seen on TV - a monster.

Who's that midget Geordie twat? Does fishing. He's a **** in real life.

I've heard that from a few different people. I used to like him, but in that fishing show he comes across as a bit of a prick. I've met a few celebs, mainly soap stars. Derick Fowlds was a proper gent and very down to earth. During breaks he would sit in the canteen playing cards with the crew.
Claire Sweeney on the other hand was up her own arse.

I've heard that from a few different people. I used to like him, but in that fishing show he comes across as a bit of a prick. I've met a few celebs, mainly soap stars. Derick Fowlds was a proper gent and very down to earth. During breaks he would sit in the canteen playing cards with the crew.
But what an arse to be up

You would though.

Claire not Derick.

Robson had small man's syndrome.

My father in law, a fellow Geordie, and 77, lamped him the other year in a pub. Put him on his arse. Apparently the midget was mocking him for not having a proper Geordie accent. Moved onto how much money he had made. Women he'd slept with...Etc etc.

The pub cheered. My father in law got free drinks. Robson fucked off.

Lucky woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.