TV Series

Currently re-watching all 3 seasons of Luther. The best thing about having a shit memory is being able to re-watch some good telly.

Currently re-watching all 3 seasons of Luther. The best thing about having a shit memory is being able to re-watch some good telly.

I rewatched Luther recently, one of the best things the BBC have produced in the last 10 years, a 2 episode special will be out later this year, filming has finished. Cant wait, hopefully they will maintain the standard they have set in the first 3 series.

Enjoyed the last episode of Wayward Pines. Hope they follow it up.
Also watching Mr. Robot, The Messengers and something about a group of people who wake up on a spaceship with no memory (which just seems like a shit Firefly to me).

Enjoyed the last episode of Wayward Pines. Hope they follow it up.
Also watching Mr. Robot, The Messengers and something about a group of people who wake up on a spaceship with no memory (which just seems like a shit Firefly to me).

the messenger been cancelled

Just finished watching the first (and only) series of 'Forever'. Intelligently written, a bit disappointed ABC have canned it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.