TV Series

Just finished season 5 of the walking dead. Loved it and after thinking it had gone a bit stale, it seems to have taken a big step forward. My only problem with it is i cannot see any real path forward. It's a great series but i do hope it doesn't just drag on endlessly.

Just finished season 5 of the walking dead. Loved it and after thinking it had gone a bit stale, it seems to have taken a big step forward. My only problem with it is i cannot see any real path forward. It's a great series but i do hope it doesn't just drag on endlessly.

One of its creators reckons its got 10-12 seasons in it. Add to that a sister show thats done really well too. Last season was a step up for TWD, all depends on what their end game is.

Not that i'm an avid fan but i've been told that if they follow the comic series they're only just half way through?

Supernatural

Is

Back !!!
minions_fangirling_despicable_me.gif

Oh and........

n7dJb.gif

Just blown through the first series of Narcos, top stuff.

Need to get back to American Horror Story but the Coven series doesn't seem all that, can anyone who's seen it give it a yay or nay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.