TV Series

Both, and dont forget her lesbian tendencies, certainly one of the show's best characters... the actress Archie Panjabi, apparently had a falling out with Margulies, which hastened her exit from the show, no more Margulies means the scope for her to work with the writers and show runners in a spin off would be there.

Ah, I had forgotten about her lesbian tenancies but I guess I didn't rewind and watch those scenes ;-)
I didn't know that they had fallen out but I can understand why. I'd hate anyone who used to get paid to snog George Clooney.

Ah, I had forgotten about her lesbian tenancies but I guess I didn't rewind and watch those scenes ;-)
I didn't know that they had fallen out but I can understand why. I'd hate anyone who used to get paid to snog George Clooney.

I think it was denied but apparently they shot a lot of the scenes they shared separately and there were plenty of rumours of a rift.

I finally got that **** @TCIB to watch the first couple of episodes of Peaky Blinders. He's currently dividing his time between getting stoned, doing shit with computers that only Bill Gates can understand, and trying to watch two seasons of Peaky before the new one starts next week.

Finished S2 of Daredevil last night, very impressed with many aspects of it, in fact I'd go as far as to say its up there with the best stuff Marvel has put out.
I've just finished S1, having a quick break to catch up on some other stuff before ploughing into S2. Glad to hear it's being praised.

PLLK told me they were the best bits, do you have a thing for slightly older, graying at the temples gentlemen?

I finally got that **** @TCIB to watch the first couple of episodes of Peaky Blinders. He's currently dividing his time between getting stoned, doing shit with computers that only Bill Gates can understand, and trying to watch two seasons of Peaky before the new one starts next week.

I have even had to knock the smoke on the head during the day, i owe my full attention to my little project and that stuff... well you have seen footage of battleships limping back to port barely able to make it right? hehe.

Watched more of it last night, brilliant show with excellent production values, i hate having continuity ruined be easily identifiable innacuracies and the likes.
Has Cilian Murphy won any awards for this yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.