TV Series

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this as I've not gone back through too many pages.

But there's a show on Netflix called Narcos that is quality and I highly recommend. It's about the life of Pablo Escobar, there's only one season on there which I've finished now but the 2nd isn't too far away.

It's been mentioned mate, @TCIB will bore you to death about it if you're unlucky enough.

Cheers for the reminder about the 2nd season, really enjoyed the first but probably need to watch it again to refresh my memory before the 2nd starts. So Guy enjoyed it did he, there's a surprise:)

Another I've been waiting for is the 2nd series of No Offence, Will Mellor was on the radio the other day and mentioned they are currently filming it. Anyone else watch this, I thought it was one of the best police dramas I've seen for a good while, better than Line of Duty for me.

Ryan, now you've watched Narcos you might want to watch a documentary called The Two Escobars if you haven't already seen it, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2700330/ well worth a couple of hours of your time I reckon.

Can't get enough of it, that fucking duchesse, right up my street (: love a Nutjob

disagree about his Mrs, I think he sees something in her.... He comments on her intelligence quite a bit, she's a more polished version of poll, something he needs to clean up the 'organisation'... Also the America window has been well and truly flung open, there's an excuse to evolve the series on a bigger scale, can see that being the narrative for the 4th series
Imagine Nucky Thompson coming into it and getting involved, now that would set the bar higher and get interesting

Watched the final Banshee.

I'm gutted its finished as its been one of the best series ive ever seen - simply brilliant TV,it had everything,and it went out in fine style!! - highly recommended.

Watched the final Banshee.

I'm gutted its finished as its been one of the best series ive ever seen - simply brilliant TV,it had everything,and it went out in fine style!! - highly recommended.

Class wasn't it, loose ends tied up and a good ending to it all. Gutted it's over.

Imagine Nucky Thompson coming into it and getting involved, now that would set the bar higher and get interesting

Ha, not a bad idea that, an HBO/BBC collaboration (:

I might be reading to much into it but a few big A list stars over there have been bigging it up, apparently Brad Pitt has made himself available, it would get the recognition it deserves should this happen...

Cheers for the reminder about the 2nd season, really enjoyed the first but probably need to watch it again to refresh my memory before the 2nd starts. So Guy enjoyed it did he, there's a surprise:)

Ryan, now you've watched Narcos you might want to watch a documentary called The Two Escobars if you haven't already seen it, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2700330/ well worth a couple of hours of your time I reckon.

Nice one nw42 i'll defo check that doc out, sounds good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.