TV Series

You caught Atlanta yet??

It's seriously good!!

I was gonna message you earlier about it.

I knew Donald Glover was doing the show, but forgot all about it until you mentioned it, the other week. I put it on my watch list and saw the first ep today.

I must say, it's a strange setting for a comedy, going off the first ep and maybe that's what threw me.

I like it, so far.

I've been recording it. I think i'll wait until it ends before I watch it.
Just about to watch the final episode of Ray in a few minutes.
Not sure what to start next. Narcos or Queen of the south. I also have the the whole last season of always sunny to watch.
Gomorrah was great. Malammore is a ****.

Letterkenny, love that shit!!

I was gonna message you earlier about it.

I knew Donald Glover was doing the show, but forgot all about it until you mentioned it, the other week. I put it on my watch list and saw the first ep today.

I must say, it's a strange setting for a comedy, going off the first ep and maybe that's what threw me.

I like it, so far.

It's progressively better and better, Donald glover is extremely underrated but the star is unquestionably Keith standfield!!!

Late to this thread so I can't read 574 pages to see if its been mentioned but for me Ripper St is the best thing on terrestrial TV at the minute. Latest series has taken a while to get going but last nights was a cracker.

Late to this thread so I can't read 574 pages to see if its been mentioned but for me Ripper St is the best thing on terrestrial TV at the minute. Latest series has taken a while to get going but last nights was a cracker.

Ripper street is ok, but its got nothing on Peaky Blinders which shits all over it and is the best thing the BBC has produced in years for me. Its been a while since I watched the latest series of Ripper Street, it was out to stream about 6 months ago, but you are right the last series did start fairly weak if I recall.

Logged on to my netflix last week when in Thailand and saw S3 of peaky blinders, got me quite excited that it had been put on and was keen to watch it now I am back in England, it isn't fekkin on the netflix site here !(it could of course just me being thick and cannot see it?!)

Is there a new one out or is the latest series the one from January?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.