TV Series

Sounds like something ginger bollocks @TCIB would drink, and then bore everyone he knows about it about how good it is.

Even my middle class son-in-law scoffs at the thought of filtered milk, but he's also a Yorkshireman and naturally tight fisted. But my eldest grandson, who never drinks milk at home always asks for a glass of "filtered milk" at ours. On a side note, well done Dylan the dolphin. He got his 600M swimming badge on Sunday morning. Took him 30 minutes and he's only just turned 6. Little fucker should have gills.

Even my middle class son-in-law scoffs at the thought of filtered milk, but he's also a Yorkshireman and naturally tight fisted. But my eldest grandson, who never drinks milk at home always asks for a glass of "filtered milk" at ours. On a side note, well done Dylan the dolphin. He got his 600M swimming badge on Sunday morning. Took him 30 minutes and he's only just turned 6. Little fucker should have gills.

Impressive for such a little fella, most are happy with a width or a length at that age. If he keeps going with it, its a fucker for his parents as the training is always early in the morning for a couple of hours

Impressive for such a little fella, most are happy with a width or a length at that age. If he keeps going with it, its a fucker for his parents as the training is always early in the morning for a couple of hours

They're early risers. Not actually sure where she gets it from, but my daughter is usually in bed by 9 and often as early as half 8. Fucking typical that she wasn't like that as a teenager.
Dylan is a like a fucking fish. He's not skinny either, he's a sturdy little bugger. He only goes twice a week, so he's doing well. It is a private pool though. It's actually not much more expensive than the local council pools.

They're early risers. Not actually sure where she gets it from, but my daughter is usually in bed by 9 and often as early as half 8. Fucking typical that she wasn't like that as a teenager.
Dylan is a like a fucking fish. He's not skinny either, he's a sturdy little bugger. He only goes twice a week, so he's doing well. It is a private pool though. It's actually not much more expensive than the local council pools.

Family Stony splashing the cash around, filtered milk, fancy swimming pools, is the Barnsley exchange rate shite at the moment or something??

Family Stony splashing the cash around, filtered milk, fancy swimming pools, is the Barnsley exchange rate shite at the moment or something??

I'm poor as a church fucking mouse mate and as common as muck. My daughter and her husband on the other hand are very much middle class. He went to public school and private swimming lessons are the norm. I'm not saying they're well off, they have decent jobs, he's a teacher and she works at a uni. They just spend their money wisely. They don't have a sky subscription or big fuck off telly. They don't have a PS4 or top of the range laptops or tablets. Their cars are old, but serviceable and they spend most of their money on family holidays and giving the kids the best possible upbringing they can. Private swimming lessons, lots of different after school clubs, and they spend their weekends taking the kids out somewhere educational. Either walking in the woods, bike rides on the Pennine trail, trips to Eureka(they have a yearly pass) or visits to anything they think the kids will like but won't rot their brains.
I always thought I was a good parent, but watching how my daughter is bringing up her two boys embarrasses me. She is a far better parent than I ever was.

Thats fucking great go on twitter and some fukcers tweeting and retweeting a fuck of massive photo of who got killed in Walking dead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.