TV Series

Thats fucking great go on twitter and some fukcers tweeting and retweeting a fuck of massive photo of who got killed in Walking dead

I got up and watched it before going into the office, all I can say it there is a bit where Rick envisages everyone being twatted around the head so they could be winding you up.

Well Stony and I gave our guesses as to who was battered over the bonce and we were both right. Good twist having Glenn after Abraham got it

I got up and watched it before going into the office, all I can say it there is a bit where Rick envisages everyone being twatted around the head so they could be winding you up.

Well Stony and I gave our guesses as to who was battered over the bonce and we were both right. Good twist having Glenn after Abraham got it

Ah right. I'll be watching it later.

Always avoid social media when theres a big episode of a big show coming up.

As for that episode, just wow.

Strong stuff from TWD,but then anything less would have been a cop out.

Given events,the show has taken on a new tone,mood and direction,it will be very interesting to see how this all ends.

Gutted mate, there is a special place in the worst russian prison for people who do that., proper annoying.
When you've got a spare half an hour, can you team viewer with me and tell me why my new lappy is so fucking shit. I've tried getting rid of all the bloatware but my internet speed is half of what it should be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.