TV Series

When you've got a spare half an hour, can you team viewer with me and tell me why my new lappy is so fucking shit. I've tried getting rid of all the bloatware but my internet speed is half of what it should be.

I know what that problem is mate, its serious, you need to box it up and take it back to the shop sharpish to try and get your money back, because you are too much of a dumb **** to own a decent bit of hardware.

There are so many good TV series around at the moment, sadly some are coming to an end and there will be a void to fill, but i really like (and love in some cases) the below series

Breaking Bad - Concludes the coming series - starts August 2013
Dexter - Concludes the coming series - Starts June 2013
Homeland - ongoing - next series September 2013
Boardwalk Empire - 4th series announced - no date as yet
The Walking Dead - ongoing - 4th series announced - no date yet
Game of Thrones - currently in series 3 - announced for 4 (also 5 and 6)
Hannibal - first series ongoing - announced for second series more planned
Luther - 3rd series announced - late 2013
Sherlock - 3rd series announced - late 2013
24 - new series announced - 2014

Anymore i should be watching or have missed off??

The Beverley Hillbillies

I know what that problem is mate, its serious, you need to box it up and take it back to the shop sharpish to try and get your money back, because you are too much of a dumb **** to own a decent bit of hardware.

I must admit I didn't do the research I normally do before making a big purchase. It was something of a spur of the moment buy. The problem seems to be the wireless card. From what I've read online it's fucking shite. The rest of the specs aren't too bad.

Walaking Dead has run its course. Its just a vehicle for ad revenue. Watched it last night, seemd like 30 mins programme / 30 mins ads.

Walaking Dead has run its course. Its just a vehicle for ad revenue. Watched it last night, seemd like 30 mins programme / 30 mins ads.

Thats what comes with free to air shows, you get more and more adverts, I have no such issues as I stream it with them taken out, so much better for it. I thought it was an excellent start to the new series, the makers didnt bottle it and even though we knew someone was getting killed, it still managed to shock.

Thats what comes with free to air shows, you get more and more adverts, I have no such issues as I stream it with them taken out, so much better for it. I thought it was an excellent start to the new series, the makers didnt bottle it and even though we knew someone was getting killed, it still managed to shock.
Yes, i almost never watch it live but did this time cos of the circumstances. Never again. It ruined it.

'This is US' ep 4.

Just a run-of-the-mill episode, I guess, until the last 10 minutes.

Struck a chord with me as I've been thinking about my mortality and listening to my funeral music over and over again, to make sure it represents me.

The episode made me relate to the natural order of things, nicely and gives me a way to explain things to my young son.

Totally worth watching for that section.

Bit late to Luke Cage, started it last night, not quite on Daredevil level, but up until now better than Jessica Jones, another good Marvel series.

Good cast, story seems interesting, hope it keeps up the pacing and quality up to the end of the series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.