TV Series

I saw that drop and just thought nothing of it as so many get a trial episode and are generally wishy washy suburban shite. Thanks for the heads up on this, my kind of show, grabbed it for this evenings viewing.

Got that 'Six' on now, it is done by History chan like Vikings so it does have a good gritty feel, well worth a watch and thanks again @talkativesprout as i probably would have missed this show for a good long while otherwise.

And ditto to you, looks right up my street this.... Fuck the snooker (:

Very welcome.

@Barcon, Walton Goggins pops up all over the show.....From camp teacher(Vice Principals) to Navy Seal surely shows a tad of range :)

Very welcome.

@Barcon, Walton Goggins pops up all over the show.....From camp teacher(Vice Principals) to Navy Seal surely shows a tad of range :)

And let's not forget sons of anarchy.

052a653e53fac53ad496eff19bbf6448.png

Just finished Goliath, it was quite good, I can see why Billy Bob Thorton got the golden globe as he is very good as the washed up lawyer taking on his old firm. Quite regimented beginning, middle and end, being a largely courtroom story it has a definitive ending when the case ends, with not much left up in the air. With its success however, I can see it getting another series, but not sure if it needs it. Going to start on Good Behavior next - even if they cant spell the fucking title, stupid septics, but its got an Essex girl in the lead role.

Got that 'Six' on now, it is done by History chan like Vikings so it does have a good gritty feel, well worth a watch and thanks again @talkativesprout as i probably would have missed this show for a good long while otherwise.

Cheers for this, enjoyed it and looking forward to the series..

Cheers for this, enjoyed it and looking forward to the series..
Most welcome sir, episode 2 comes out later i think.

Funny as fuck for a bloke who usually plays bad guys in most of the things he is in, for him to be a transsexual used by the Sons to blackmail a bloke into doing what they wanted.

You can only imagine how much fun they had on set filming that, as you say well known for being a bastard so extra giggles. Gotta be a good egg to do that, not take yourself to seriously kinda thing. You hear some hollywood tossers being proper arseholes so nice to see not all crawl up their own arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.