TV Series

I was incensed( not really) at 24 coming back without Jack but gave the first ep a go and i like it,carries on the same with different characters

I was incensed( not really) at 24 coming back without Jack but gave the first ep a go and i like it,carries on the same with different characters

I tried to get into the original last year but it seemed to have dated really badly.
I did however think to myself i would give the new one a go, to be in it from the beginning sort of thing. So many similarities with the very first episode of the original series i thought it was a direct remake modernised

I tried to get into the original last year but it seemed to have dated really badly.
I did however think to myself i would give the new one a go, to be in it from the beginning sort of thing. So many similarities with the very first episode of the original series i thought it was a direct remake modernised
It feels the same but different if you know what i mean

Just watching Roots on BBC 4 and find the new version just as compelling as the original.
Catching up on Taboo and enjoying it. Thought it would be another 'Peaky' in which I lost interest quickly but have sustained this better.
On another tack just got hold of Hill Street blues' complete on DVD. Started watching it again. Looks dated now but still a great series. You can see its influence on so many series now.

Anyone still bothering with Homeland? I know plenty said it had lost it's appeal but I've enjoyed sticking with it and am really enjoying Season 6, just wish I'd waited so I could binge it, last 2 episodes have been excellent. The actor who plays Quinn deserves some sort of gong for the way he's portraying the damaged individual, absolute quality.

Also enjoying Six, about a team of Navy Seals dealing with the likes of IS & Boko Haram, not a bad watch at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.