TV Series

The walking dead has been awful, even Daryl was shite in that episode, I want Carol to be chomped even more than Carl.

I'm just not arsed... The investment in the characters is like a bird you're trying to tell

'Hey, it's not you, it's me'....

Fucking Rick was smiling in this episode, I mean wtf???

The fake milla jovovich also... Just an observation but why Is her speech reminiscent of a 5 year old?? Trying to hard to be mad max and the thundercunts.... I'm out!

Crocodile must have got him, revenge is a woman.
Hahaha. I have a mate who resembles Jimmy Nail, and one night we were in the pub playing pool and he was fucking leathered and crocodile shoes comes on the jukebox. He strips off and is walking around the pool table with his dick in his shoe singing "cock in my shoooeeee, cock in my shoe" so funny

I'm just not arsed... The investment in the characters is like a bird you're trying to tell

'Hey, it's not you, it's me'....

Fucking Rick was smiling in this episode, I mean wtf???

The fake milla jovovich also... Just an observation but why Is her speech reminiscent of a 5 year old?? Trying to hard to be mad max and the thundercunts.... I'm out!
When she said "take him up,up,up" i was like WTF? Has speech devolved so much in 5 years? Proper shite.

Hahaha. I have a mate who resembles Jimmy Nail, and one night we were in the pub playing pool and he was fucking leathered and crocodile shoes comes on the jukebox. He strips off and is walking around the pool table with his dick in his shoe singing "cock in my shoooeeee, cock in my shoe" so funny

That's the sort of drunken, pub based japery that is sadly lacking in todays soulless watering holes.

Ha!

Are you talking about the financial banter? Lol! I scratch my head too!

Yeah. I get the good guy vs bad guy (although not sure who is supposed to be the one I root for) overtones, but the nuances of each episode escape me almost entirely. On ep5 now and not sure if the absurd shows of wealth will keep me coming back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.