TV Series

I feel very thick watching Billions, I have absolutely no clue what half of them are talking about.

Buy low sell higher and sell low and buy higher (taking a negative outlook on any position) that's it really the rest is just background noise to fleece the general public

Billions is great.

Can't believe the walking dead hate. Watched the next two episodes after the break and enjoying it a lot more than the first half. Going to be a good ending

Billions is great.

Can't believe the walking dead hate. Watched the next two episodes after the break and enjoying it a lot more than the first half. Going to be a good ending

Mate TWD has totally lost the plot, its getting to the stage when I just want to see them all chomped, there are hardly any characters I give a shit about anymore. They made the first half so bleak and depressing it was always going to pick up but its just lost its charm and appeal for me in comparison to what it was.

I'd shoot Carol in the face, fuck knows why people keep taking her stuff.

Yeah. I get the good guy vs bad guy (although not sure who is supposed to be the one I root for) overtones, but the nuances of each episode escape me almost entirely. On ep5 now and not sure if the absurd shows of wealth will keep me coming back

Nooo!! Ignore the wealth!! It's not 'good guy vs bad guy' either as they both have reprehensible ideologies borne from noble intentions!! It's a simple game of brinkmanship with everyone else pretty much dispensable!!

Buy low sell higher and sell low and buy higher (taking a negative outlook on any position) that's it really the rest is just background noise to fleece the general public

I think the nuances are important in how they sell, which is what the layman misses.

It's 'Billions' version of 'Mr Robot' jargon!

It merely pisses me off I'm not well versed in either understanding.

Me and the Mrs are currently watching Last Tango in Halifax on Netflix. Its quite sweet and funny, and who would have thunk it after Corrie, but between Happy Valley and this, Sarah Lancashire turned out to be some actress.

Mate TWD has totally lost the plot, its getting to the stage when I just want to see them all chomped, there are hardly any characters I give a shit about anymore. They made the first half so bleak and depressing it was always going to pick up but its just lost its charm and appeal for me in comparison to what it was.

I'd shoot Carol in the face, fuck knows why people keep taking her stuff.

I know what you mean, I'm not enjoying it as much as previous seasons but the 2 episodes I have watched I enjoyed a lot more than the first half. Where does it go if not this way though? Can't just be on the run from zombies series after series. Carol is a pain in the arse, that king seems to like her though as she doesn't lick his arse like everyone else so is probably why he gets stuff taken to her. I think it will be a great ending to this series but struggle to see where it can go from there.

Nooo!! Ignore the wealth!! It's not 'good guy vs bad guy' either as they both have reprehensible ideologies borne from noble intentions!! It's a simple game of brinkmanship with everyone else pretty much dispensable!!

I think the nuances are important in how they sell, which is what the layman misses.

It's 'Billions' version of 'Mr Robot' jargon!

It merely pisses me off I'm not well versed in either understanding.

So there's no hero, or even anti-hero?

I'm out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.