TV Series

Just a quick heads up for any comedy fans.

So, generally, it's been well known Dave Chappelle has been back in the last few months with guest spots, here and there, but now Netflix has dropped 2 specials he's made "The Age of Spin" and "Deep in the Heart of Texas" yesterday. He's due a 3rd, but I think he's waiting to see the reaction for these first.

13 years, man. Now he's ready to enjoy himself!

Long time!

Back to his best.... admire his stance against the system but 13 years is a long time for a guy in his game, to come back like he has made me smile, a great return from one of comedies best!!

Legion just gets stranger but better every episode, nice to have

The battle between Prof X and Faroukh played out on the blackboard similar to the comics, and the link that tied him to charles being is his dad

Aurby Plaza has been the star for me though as
Benny/lenny/Shadow king

Best series so far this year for me.

Originals is BACK !!!!

o4f2m.jpg

don't you just wish Eddie Murphy would need the money and be coaxed out by Netflix

Yup, sadly when he does return it will inevitably be for the wrong reasons...

Before he did the Saturday night live anniversary, I'd read he genuinely just doesn't like comedy like he once did, he wants to be seen as a serious actor...having watched his cameo on SNL I could see it, he didn't once make me laugh and was so far up his own arse he nearly vanished....

Yup, sadly when he does return it will inevitably be for the wrong reasons...

Before he did the Saturday night live anniversary, I'd read he genuinely just doesn't like comedy like he once did, he wants to be seen as a serious actor...having watched his cameo on SNL I could see it, he didn't once make me laugh and was so far up his own arse he nearly vanished....

Such a shame, but I agree, 2 nd best stand up ever in my modest opinion (King Richie Pryor steals it)

Right back to topic.

Imposters.
Wonderful find whilst looking for nothing special.

Black humour in spades from this con artist series. Give it an outing, I doubt you will regret it.

Legion.
I give up, thought I'd grasped it by episode 3.
Wrong, total mind fuck, perhaps i should drop a few shrooms and maybe then I'll get it.

Fuck me, the Torvill and Dean Bolero is now blaring out in scene whatever, kill me now.
(i did give up but it was still on in the background while typing the above, going to watch Bullseye on Challenge plus one instead)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.