TV Series

I've been watching Big Little Lies with the missus. Not usually my thing but thought i'd take a break from the macho adventure series I usually watch.

It was actually quite a good refreshing change even though its mostly rich wimmin bitching about each other it does draw parallels with most peoples lives, the PC age, domestic abuse and so on. Well acted, especially by Kidman, all centred around a "whodunnit" plot.

8/10

8 episodes in to Backstrom.
Non pc detective.
Some brilliant bits of sarcasm.
Shame it was not commissioned for another series.
Imagine it would be too non pc for America.

Filming Peaky Blinders in Manchester today and tomorrow half a mile from the Etihad at mathers steel foundry.

8 episodes in to Backstrom.
Non pc detective.
Some brilliant bits of sarcasm.
Shame it was not commissioned for another series.
Imagine it would be too non pc for America.

I think the show suffered from 'trying too hard' to crappy storytelling. The 'Backstrom' character seemed decent enough, but shouldn't have been played by Rainn Wilson.

He just didn't flow in that role.

Watched 11 episode of homeland over the last few days its starts a bit slow but they are setting the season up it kicks in episode 3/4 cant wait for the final episode tomorrow, for me its been one of the best seasons.

I cannot wait for the third seasons of "Better Call Saul" (airs Tuesday) and "Twin Peaks", which airs on my 27th Birthday - 21st May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.