TV Series

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paul Lake's Left Knee, 28 May 2013.

1. Clercqs

Clercqs

The most heartrending fictional thing I've ever watched. Watched all episodes in a couple of days a week ago and I'm still emotionally affected of it. Some of the scenes were just to much for me and such a sad story in general. I'd still recommend it though as it's a great and addictive serie but damn it's hard to watch.

2. The Silver Surfer

The Silver Surfer

Runner for Galactus
    Watched the first episode of season 3 of The Leftovers, very good and has the potential to be a great final season but good grief I was scratching my head trying to remember what went on exactly in S1 and S2. I'd recommend a read up at least before commencing watching!

3. Tom_mcfc

Tom_mcfc

Same I watched them all in a couple of days. Very addictive, important message being sent out too.

4. Hart of the Matter

Hart of the Matter

Just binged watches:
    Homeland - this series has been up there with the best of them - very current - playing out against real world events currently - uncanny

Last Kingdom - Series 2 - Vikings meets GOT - a lot nastier than series 1 and better for it

Line of Duty - is it wrong to want the murderer to get away with it?

5. urban genie

urban genie

Binged the whole aeries of prison break which I never got roud to seeing first time, ok but how it ended was fine not sure why they have brought it back.

Presently on into the badlands again ok.

6. bennyboy

bennyboy

Curb Your Enthusiasm back for a new series later in the year.
    Pretty,pretty good.

7. Adidas Sharston

Adidas Sharston

Just finished series 2 and have to agree, brilliant.. they still would of got slapped off the Bengal Tigers ; )

8. willipp

willipp

Started The 100 and done the first two episodes, so far I'm enjoying it, hope it keeps it up.

Also done 3 episodes of series one of line of duty, loving it so far, can see why everyone is raving about it.

9. Blumers Bloomers

Blumers Bloomers

Agreed on Homeland ...you know what you're getting but it's still great TV. Still can't beat Seasons 1 and 2 for me though

10. Mayor West

Mayor West

Anyone seen bates motel? Started it last night, not sure about it yet.