TV Series

I dunno how you qualify this statement. Nothing happens to advance why 'Bosch' is worthy of being the lead character.

It literally sleep walks from set up to set up.

But hey! it's like your opinion, man!

Lol. You rate Billions though.

Lol. You rate Billions though.

'Billions' vs 'Bosch' is seriously no contest when it comes to character development.

If 'Bosch' is this character that has a dark burning revenge inside him, you can't tell.

At least with 'Axelrod' and 'Rhodes' their dark broodings have each other to bounce off and you get to see why they're the arseholes they are!

Again 'Ray Donovan' also explores the darker side of existence in a much better fashion and you get him, his behaviour and the fact he's a total Dick.

I just don't put that together with the way 'Bosch' is made.

Watched Hospital People earlier . A couple of proper laugh out loud moments but I wouldn't lose any sleep if I didn't see any other episodes.

'Billions' vs 'Bosch' is seriously no contest when it comes to character development.

If 'Bosch' is this character that has a dark burning revenge inside him, you can't tell.

At least with 'Axelrod' and 'Rhodes' their dark broodings have each other to bounce off and you get to see why they're the arseholes they are!

Again 'Ray Donovan' also explores the darker side of existence in a much better fashion and you get him, his behaviour and the fact he's a total Dick.

I just don't put that together with the way 'Bosch' is made.
The series is a real disappointment and that bloke who plays Bosch is as wooden as fuck. The books are outstanding, all of them. The tv version has not done them justice at all. Anyway, came on to recommend this...found it last night. New comedy with Hank Azaria. Only 4 episodes but another series is in the offing
yf4n9.jpg

The series is a real disappointment and that bloke who plays Bosch is as wooden as fuck. The books are outstanding, all of them. The tv version has not done them justice at all. Anyway, came on to recommend this...found it last night. New comedy with Hank Azaria. Only 4 episodes but another series is in the offing
yf4n9.jpg

Been watching that, too.

Just not working for me. The character is too much hard work.

Everyone, but 'Brockmire' has a comedic 'edge' without being actually funny.

Honestly surprised it's got another series!!

Designated survivor.only two episodes in but loving it already

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.