TV Series

Seen Love/Hate mentioned on here and am 2 series in so far, really enjoyed it, well paced a full of believable characters. I'll be sorry when I've finished the whole 5 series, I've got bang into it over the last couple of days.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1625724/?ref_=ttep_ep_tt

Worth a watch for anyone at a loose end tv wise..
It gets better as it progesses, a bit like the wire did. A rarity with tv shows.
I had hoped for a sixth season but it's not looking good.

Kodi mate, it's on Exodus if you have it.

I've tried watching on exodus, all series and episodes are listed but it always says no stream available whenever I try to watch.
Are you using a vpn or real-debrid or anything like that?
Its really pissing me off, had to watch them on youtube so far but the quality is shite

I've tried watching on exodus, all series and episodes are listed but it always says no stream available whenever I try to watch.
Are you using a vpn or real-debrid or anything like that?
Its really pissing me off, had to watch them on youtube so far but the quality is shite

Well I'm totally green with kodi etc but I managed to install it via seo michael and it works fine, I don't have a vpn or anything, just watch on my laptop or tv.

Sorry I can't help further, feeling uncomfortably smug now as I'm always the one with nothing that works.

Maybe I'm just picking stuff that is actually there. I do get a message coming up each time I click to watch, can't remember what it says but I just click cancel a couple of times and it works fine after that.

It gets better as it progesses, a bit like the wire did. A rarity with tv shows.
I had hoped for a sixth season but it's not looking good.

A rarity indeed, I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into it again, there's not a badly cast actor in as yet, they are all totally believable. I would rate it alongside Narcos and I can't wait for that to start again, supposedly back in the summer.

I'd be interested in any other Irish stuff that's crime based, I've seen one about The General (Cahill) and the Veronica Guerin films, but I would have thought there'll be other series or one off dramas that are under the radar.

Just watched 3% on Netflix. Originally made in Brazil but they do an English voice over, thought it was decent tbh. I enjoy any kind of sci-fi or future society type genres.

Was going to make a separate thread but no point with this one looming!

It seems Netflix have struck a deal to make a Witcher TV series, based from the popular video game and less popular novels (written by Andrzej Sapkowski). From what I can gather Andrzej Sapkowski will be a creative consultant, along with filmmakers Tomek Baginski and Jarek Sawko who worked on the visual effects of the game.

If Netflix can hit the nail on the head with this, then I can see this being a definite watch!

http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-witcher-netflix-2017-5?r=US&IR=T

Was going to make a separate thread but no point with this one looming!

It seems Netflix have struck a deal to make a Witcher TV series, based from the popular video game and less popular novels (written by Andrzej Sapkowski). From what I can gather Andrzej Sapkowski will be a creative consultant, along with filmmakers Tomek Baginski and Jarek Sawko who worked on the visual effects of the game.

If Netflix can hit the nail on the head with this, then I can see this being a definite watch!

http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-witcher-netflix-2017-5?r=US&IR=T

Preferred Skyrim as a game but not opposed this idea, interesting to see how well they do it, they'll certainly have an audience. I myself usually enjoy video games being brought to TV/Movie screen.

Slightly off tangent but I wish someone would make an Uncharted film!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.