TV Series

Probably not, seeing as there are 10 eps!!

Really, pmsl, that might explain why I thought the ending was pants!!
Note to self: *Must go back to the Sky Planner, catch up, box set thingy*
Haha, can't believe I did that - right, I take it all back, might turn out that episodes 9 and 10 are absolutely mustard ;-))

I'll be honest i was looking at the files for 9-10 and you had me checking if they were mislabeled king of double or triple season finale or some shit. Damn you, damn you to hell @chesterbells :-D

I was going to give this a whirl but between yourself, @quiet_riot and i think another you have collectively put me right off it.

I'll be honest i was looking at the files for 9-10 and you had me checking if they were mislabeled king of double or triple season finale or some shit. Damn you, damn you to hell @chesterbells :-D

I was going to give this a whirl but between yourself, @quiet_riot and i think another you have collectively put me right off it.

Haha, er, sorry pal!
Just sat through 9 and 10 this evening - @quiet_riot - I have to say that at least it now ends properly! As such I can honestly move it up to 6/10 from a previous 4.

This piece about the disillusionment of original writer Neil Jordan is quite insightful I think:

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...jordan-disowns-part-in-riviera-tv-crime-drama

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.